Mortal Kombat 1 (Reboot) 9.21.23, PS5/Xbox Series/Switch/PC

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
You are so obnoxious and bytch non stop in every single MK thread going back years. :dahell: The roster has a mix of literally every era. What more do you want

I kind of agree... base roster looking dry af. So far. I only got to play a few matches before heading out to handle some biz but its missing something dynamic.

Daps
I hated it :francis:

I was fine with it until last act became Avengers Endgame :stopitslime:

I was looking forward to MK1 story because they made some interesting changes then they threw it all away to go right back to this timelines bullshyt. Now I don't even care about the rebooted cast anymore :francis:

I'm so tired of timelines and multiverses in media throw all this shyt in the trash
:camby:
Lol if you read comics this ending is basically what we will see in a few years with secret wars. All the variants. The problem with this is it went from A to fukking Z at the end.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hated it :francis:

I was fine with it until last act became Avengers Endgame :stopitslime:

I was looking forward to MK1 story because they made some interesting changes then they threw it all away to go right back to this timelines bullshyt. Now I don't even care about the rebooted cast anymore :francis:

I'm so tired of timelines and multiverses in media throw all this shyt in the trash
:camby:

All of the stories including MK9 end up like this though. Half the cast was murked by Sindel in MK9. Then Raiden accidentally killed Liu Kang. The last few chapters of MK9 was Raiden making mistake after mistake. MKX saw some revenants like Jax and Sub Zero restored (even if it skipped over the fact that he was Cyber Sub Zero and wasn't supposed to have a soul when he was "killed" in MK9). Shinnok, an elder god, was defeated twice (once by Johnny and then by his daughter). MKX also made jobbers out of most of the cast. Cool story that set up what looked like a dope rivalry between Dark Raiden and Liu Kang and Kitana. MK11 undid it all by introducing Kronika. Aftermath gave us a better story.

Overall, this is my ranking of the story modes:

MK1

MK9- this would be #1 if we didn't lose a lot of the roster to Sindel

Aftermath

MKX

MK11

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol if you read comics this ending is basically what we will see in a few years with secret wars. All the variants. The problem with this is it went from A to fukking Z at the end.
I stopped reading comics years ago. I don't watch the MCU anymore :francis:

When I say I'm tired of timelines and multiverses nikka I'm tired

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
All of the stories including MK9 end up like this though. Half the cast was murked by Sindel in MK9. Then Raiden accidentally killed Liu Kang. The last few chapters of MK9 was Raiden making mistake after mistake. MKX saw some revenants like Jax and Sub Zero restored (even if it skipped over the fact that he was Cyber Sub Zero and wasn't supposed to have a soul when he was "killed" in MK9). Shinnok, an elder god, was defeated twice (once by Johnny and then by his daughter). MKX also made jobbers out of most of the cast. Cool story that set up what looked like a dope rivalry between Dark Raiden and Liu Kang and Kitana. MK11 undid it all by introducing Kronika. Aftermath gave us a better story.

Overall, this is my ranking of the story modes:

MK1

MK9- this would be #1 if we didn't lose a lot of the roster to Sindel

Aftermath

MKX

MK11

Why you put MKX so low?:patrice: