O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What y'all think of the story?
I hated it :francis:

I was fine with it until last act became Avengers Endgame :stopitslime:

I was looking forward to MK1 story because they made some interesting changes then they threw it all away to go right back to this timelines bullshyt. Now I don't even care about the rebooted cast anymore :francis:

I'm so tired of timelines and multiverses in media throw all this shyt in the trash
:camby:

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
I hated it :francis:

I was fine with it until last act became Avengers Endgame :stopitslime:

I was looking forward to MK1 story because they made some interesting changes then they threw it all away to go right back to this timelines bullshyt. Now I don't even care about the rebooted cast anymore :francis:

I'm so tired of timelines and multiverses in media throw all this shyt in the trash
:camby:
Yeah I've seen everybody say the story was good til the last act, I'm running through it now so I can unlock Havik.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Story was good, but it's not touching 9 & 11. When they first announced the game i was hoping it would be a reboot set in the 90s, but they did a pretty good job telling this story. The gameplay isn't that much different than 11 besides being a little faster. The kombat packs are going to determine how this game is remembered, because the base characters aren't the strongest. Lastly this is just my opinion, but there's way way way too much Johnny in the story.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Liu Kang went back in time just to make nikkas flabby n sick... no muscle definition at all. Pause

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
No jade, jax, Sonya.... why did I buy this shyt? I mean I used a birthday gift card but still

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
They gave Johnny the Superman Injustice 2 downgrade. He went from looking like a star to a generic middle aged looking white guy. :mjlol:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Last mk game I bought was 10, let’s see if this jawn is cool

Also it’s bs that the cameos aren’t also playable characters they wack for that

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Story was good, but it's not touching 9 & 11. When they first announced the game i was hoping it would be a reboot set in the 90s, but they did a pretty good job telling this story. The gameplay isn't that much different than 11 besides being a little faster. The kombat packs are going to determine how this game is remembered, because the base characters aren't the strongest. Lastly this is just my opinion, but there's way way way too much Johnny in the story.

You are so obnoxious and bytch non stop in every single MK thread going back years. :dahell: The roster has a mix of literally every era. What more do you want