Mortal Kombat 1 (Reboot) 9.21.23, PS5/Xbox Series/Switch/PC

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Game's not officially out till tuesday and most MK "veterans" generally have little to no experience with assist based fighters. Hell Doom's hidden missiles was NOT a day/week 1 staple back during vanilla MVC3 launch, that was a discovery that took time, as "optimal" kameo setups will be with this game no doubt. Give it a bit breh :pachaha:

I know but the kameo is no where near as deep as other assist fighters. Most MK players are mouth breathers. Similar to the 2k players who only spam pnr online. I fear 80% online will be people just spamming projectiles with Kano or Sareena

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I know everybody loving the Sareena assist, Kano also being crazy with knife toss. I've been fukking around with Jax and Stryker seeing what they can do.

Jax is super funky cause gotcha grab just snatches you out of whatever the fukk you're doing, but he sets up some ugly unlockable setups with somebody like Nitara with ground pound.

Stryker throwing the cuffs on you is a recapture so I'm trying to figure out some timing with it to end shyt in a restand.

Yea I can’t wait to unlock motaro for some teleport resets

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Yeah smoke got some shyt and his rush down is crazy.

Yea I played a couple of them. His teleport mixup is an issue. I was only able to beat them because they got to predictable and I just started neutral jump attacking them. Ran into a bunch of smoke and reptiles. Shocked I haven’t seen more mileenas or kitanas