Morocco just made history at the World Cup - do you consider them as Africans or Arab?

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I talked to a Moroccan, he said most people in Morocco identify as African. He admitted there are some, especially the older ones, that are on that Jordan.
:mjpls:
yep. because they DO have arabs from previous conquests. HOWEVER, the majority are berbers. (not talking to you specifically)

its ok if folks don't know what a berber is, its ok. just admit that, but don't be upset at people trying to educate you on what they are. they share genetics with east africans. this has been said MANY times now. they are native to africa with centuries of battles with arabs. just like egyptians

but they are african, just like khosian, the egyptians, the nilotic, mende, the oromo, horners, berbers, even pygmies. are are all africans. cacs just want to lump 'sub saharan' as one because they dont want to learn a thing or 2, meanwhile they have 28 fukking different tribes in europe (wtf is a slavic? mean cac?) which can fit in one african nation...nah, we're not doing that.

Last edited:

Skip2

All Star
Daps
yep. because they DO have arabs from previous conquests. HOWEVER, the majority are berbers. (not talking to you specifically)

its ok if folks don't know what a berber is, its ok. just admit that, but don't be upset at people trying to educate you on what they are. they share genetics with east africans. this has been said MANY times now. they are native to africa with centuries of battles with arabs. just like egyptians

but they are african, just like khosian, the egyptians, the nilotic, mende, the oromo, horners, berbers, even pygmies. are are all africans. cacs just want to lump 'sub saharan' as one because they dont want to learn a thing or 2, meanwhile they have 28 fukking different tribes in europe (wtf is a slavic? mean cac?) which can fit in one african nation...nah, we're not doing that.
If you look on Twitter most Amazighs don’t fukk with Arabs at all. They identify fully with the rest of Africa.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
If you look on Twitter most Amazighs don’t fukk with Arabs at all. They identify fully with the rest of Africa.
I lived on the continent up until recently. watching americans post arab Moroccans while not even knowing they have beef with berbers is cringe. ive been to moroccan drum festivals many times since i dated a moroccan for 2 years. everyone (should) knows berbers and arabs have beef. they'll be cordial when it comes to religion (obviously) but day to day life? berbers always identify themselves as separate and native to africa. theyll only come together for islam. but theres dark nations that do the same. :francis:

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
I work around a Moroccan cat. He was giddy as shyt, last week during their World Cup win. He is from Morocco. When I asked a question, about the location, of Morocco in Africa, he made it a point, to randomly emphasize...Morocco was in N. Africa, and "closer to Spain, than anything."

It was odd, and told me all I needed to know, about their mindsets. :mjpls:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I work around a Moroccan cat. He was giddy as shyt, last week during their World Cup win. He is from Morocco. When I asked a question, about the location, of Morocco in Africa, he made it a point, to randomly emphasize...Morocco was in N. Africa, and "closer to Spain, than anything."

It was odd, and told me all I needed to know, about their mindsets. :mjpls:

These Moroccan camel fukkers applied for European Union membership. That's all you need to know.:mjpls:

Africans been knowing they full of dog shyt..all of them.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th

Berbers don’t share genetics with East Africans - their admixture is West African.

It’s in the picture in the OP with haplogroup.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Thread Title: Do You Consider Them Arabs or Africans

**Looks at maps of Africa and Arabian Peninsula**

Non-Hotep: Morocco is in Africa and they've been there for over 10,000 years, therefore, they're indigenous Africans.

Angry Hotep: But they ain't Black so you're wrong and stupid, CAC!!!

**Re-reads thread title**

:dwillhuh:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Berbers don’t share genetics with East Africans - their admixture is West African.

It’s in the picture in the OP with haplogroup.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
under no circumstances am I rooting for them over France

maybe if they were playing Argentina or Croatia

but France has by far the most Mandes/West African/niger-congo/black players

quite frankly, any west african rooting for morroco against france is suspect in my eyes. especially to the dumb low iq black muslims who would chose religion over race when no damn arab nor berber would do the same.

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
They are Berbers, not Arabs for the most part. Most there are proud and will tell you they aren’t Arab

And yes they are African. Morocco is in Africa
African Berbers that contributed to the slave trade as well. And yes, I am aware that slavery has always existed and people have always sold out other people as well as their own.

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
QUOTE="3rdWorld, post: 47883861, member: 16415"]
The Arabs that occupy North Africa arrived in the region as foreigners, and displaced the Africans there through genocide guided by the Koran and Islam.

Arabs are not indigenous to Africa.
[/QUOTE
Hmmmm, I guess history does indeed repeat itself. What’s happened in Israel again? 🤔

The Solid One

Superstar
Daps
under no circumstances am I rooting for them over France

maybe if they were playing Argentina or Croatia

but France has by far the most Mandes/West African/niger-congo/black players

quite frankly, any west african rooting for morroco against france is suspect in my eyes. especially to the dumb low iq black muslims who would chose religion over race when no damn arab nor berber would do the same.
Did you type this with your first in the air?

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS

lets not go too far now

they are african, but they are not in the same vain of african like Nilotic, koisans, mandes, senegambians and niger-congo

they've been in africa for 10, 000 years, it said, but they did migrate from the levant, hence why MAGORITY of their dna is share with people from the region of the middle east. they are majority levant/west asian stock with a little west african/east african admixture. they are not indigenous as those other groups who were actually form on the continent.

shyt they have more southern european in them tbh