Morocco just made history at the World Cup - do you consider them as Africans or Arab?

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Did you type this with your first in the air?
this comment is so :mjpls:

especially since I wasn't even bringing up race as my main point but rather ethnicity. which is why I mention west africans first. I share ethnic groups with several players on the french team (mande)

aren't you east african?
I don't know why you people love defending north africans so much. especially since they don't even acknowledge yall. matter fact, ask most berbers they are much closer in kindship to Senegalese and Malians than to horners or somalis. yall have to stop assclapping for n africans so much. they don't know yall like that. sheesh

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th

E1b1b is like the Adam haplogroup that’s about 42,000yrs old. Obviously, that would to point to east Africa cos modern humans originated from there.

You have to go with the subclade E-Z827/E1b1b1b which is more modern & originated 24,000 yrs ago or a much more modern subclade like E-L19. When you do that - you’d get a clearer picture. The picture in the OP paints a perfect picture.

West Africa is the youngest settlement in Africa & it’s not as old as other regions.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
They are our African brothers and sisters. If you are rooting for France over Morocco then you are a c00n.
:yeshrug:
ummm.... lets see

SOR04272.jpg

morocco-national-team-ready-ahead-of-usa-friendly-800x523.jpg

dumb low iq muddafukka :mjlol:

The Solid One

Superstar
Daps
this comment is so :mjpls:

especially since I wasn't even bringing up race as my main point but rather ethnicity. which is why I mention west africans first. I share ethnic groups with several players on the french team (mande)

aren't you east african?
I don't know why you people love defending north africans so much. especially since they don't even acknowledge yall. matter fact, ask most berbers they are much closer in kindship to Senegalese and Malians than to horners or somalis. yall have to stop assclapping for n africans so much. they don't know yall like that. sheesh
Nope not African.

I'm Black American ✊

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
West Africa is the youngest settlement in Africa & it’s not as old as other regions.
yep. same with nordics in europe. strange how people call sub saharan and nordics the 'prototype' of their region when they are new settlements :dead:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
They are our African brothers and sisters. If you are rooting for France over Morocco then you are a c00n.
:yeshrug:

There's more Black men in the French squad than those holding Moroccan nationality.

:manny:

I hope you don't think Black South Africa's were rooting for the boer over his Black American opponent.
:pachaha:

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
@shotgun
yep. same with nordics in europe. strange how people call sub saharan and nordics the 'prototype' of their region when they are new settlements :dead:

True.

But with West Africans - they migrated from other parts of Africa (N/NE/E), as told by the oral history of all West African groups. However, historians always omit their migration pattern & put their existence in West Africa hence they don’t include them in any DNA groupings older than 10-20,000 years ago.

If we go by Herotodus’ book on the origin of thr Nile River & the expedition further into Africa: the earliest settlement in West Africa in what’s known today as Mauritania was the Kingdom of Atlas. Atlas in the book was the same as Atlantis by Herotodus but despite how Herotodus is revered in Europe as one of the GOAT historians/philosophers - that has been dismissed cos it will change history (that’s a topic for another day). He also claimed that apart from Atlas & Nile River flowing westwards - the only thing in the region were wild animals & very short people (pigmies).

After Atlas collapsed & was buried by the Sahara (the eye of the Sahara) - the next settlement to appear in West Africa was Ghana Empire in the same Mauritania, which was built by Soninke people (a Mande group). And that period coincides with when the Bantu speakers started expanding from the borders of West Africa & Central Africa - to East & Southern Africa & the disappearance of pigmies.

So, this is the period when mass migration to West Africa started happening. The Mandes were the first group to build settlements in West Africa & other groups arrived later. And it’s evident in how different kingdoms & empires by different groups started springing up during this period.

I think with North Africa - apart from Egypt, it was mostly called “Libya” during ancient times. And ancient Libya was a coastal settlement on the Mediterranean sea. The bulk of today’s Libya, Morocco & Algeria were unoccupied. People started building settlements in those places later. And migrations have been happening between those places & West Africa since West Africa became occupied. A lot of them also share borders with West African countries hence Berbers are indigenous to both regions & come in different shades.

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
The one drop rule got ya'll with 26 page thread on whether or not berbers are African 😂😂😂

Berbers are as African as Boers