Morocco just made history at the World Cup - do you consider them as Africans or Arab?

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Somalia is apart of the Arab League to.

Do you still consider Somalis "Black"?

Nothing of what I’m saying has anything to do with who’s black and who’s not. Y’all just love caping for other races who don’t give a shyt about you. Moroccans and other northern africanns generally identify with being Arab than being African, period. A lot of them don’t claim african and don’t align with black African countries politically. Y’all being on some smart dumb shyt because that’s all y’all got on here.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I literally said in my original post that North Africans will conveniently claim to be "African" during Sporting events.

When the sporting events are over you get exactly what the Moroccan player who went off script said.

And he apologized because he got heat from upset Africans. Mad that a Moroccan didn't want to claim them.

Y'all would not be doing all this for a bunch of Afrikaners and you know it :snoop:

If the team was South Africa and a team full of these:

South-Africa-anthem-prior-to-Wales-third-Test-2022-PA-1.jpg

Born and bred "Afrikaners"

All this "they're African :mad: and my brothers you need to celebrate " BULLshyt wouldn't be present.

Exactly it’s only during sports that they claim African because they want that money from the AFCON and World Cup

QBN

All Star
Daps
Dated a Moroccan chick years ago :takedat: She was adamant that her people were not Arabs (she was Berber) and she considered herself "African" but clearly knew she wasn't "Black". This thread has been what I expected :heh: At the end of the day, if these Berber Brehs upset their former colonial masters France, I will have to give them the :salute:

Top Left

Banned
Daps
Dated a Moroccan chick years ago :takedat: She was adamant that her people were not Arabs (she was Berber) and she considered herself "African" but clearly knew she wasn't "Black". This thread has been what I expected :heh: At the end of the day, if these Berber Brehs upset their former colonial masters France, I will have to give them the :salute:

Bro the French get SUPER mad when their national team loses against an African team and the people who are from there celebrate. They hit ‘em with if you like em so much go back :russ:

The baguette faggits won’t have a single minute of peaceful sleep when Morocco knocks em out:demonic:

Zime

Superstar
Daps
Black is not synonymous with Africa. Berbers have been living in Africa for at least 7,000 years. And their ancestors have been living in Africa thousand of years before them.
I'm not denying that Berbers are African but they have become Arabized due to the Arab conquest of North Africa. You can't deny that's one of the reasons why majority of them do not look remotely black.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I'm not denying that Berbers are African but they have become Arabized due to the Arab conquest of North Africa. You can't deny that's one of the reasons why majority of them do not look remotely black.

The majority of pre-Arab conquest Berbers did not resemble black people in the American cultural context.

Additionally, 80% of Morocco’s population is still ethnically Berber. Arabization was largely just linguistic and not genetic/demographic.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
They NEVER looked 'remotely Black'.......

4e0bfb3118f8b844fb904fdd0fa3b4aa.jpg

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Travel to these countries as a real black person and you’ll see how they treat you, matter of fact it was not long ago that Moroccans where killing Senegalese Muslim “brothers” who wanted to cross the Spanish boarder via Morocco smh 🤦‍♂️

You mean like this guy, who is actually doing it rather than just saying shyt on the internet for daps?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

No, I already proved earlier in the thread that genetics show they hardly have any Arab admixture. Ethiopians have more Arab mix than Moroccans have. That's just what some Berbers look like.