Morocco just made history at the World Cup - do you consider them as Africans or Arab?

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These nikkas personally know a few Arabs that smile with them so that means these people are all our friends :mjlol:

My last post in this ridiculously stupid thread.

If you want to know why Africans and black people are at the bottom of the hierarchy this is it. They have more hate for each other but love and crave acceptance from other groups. They also think only the white race is the enemy and all non black groups are their friends. See POC in America and “we are all Africans regardless of your geographic location” yet won’t call white South Africans Africans. Absolute fukking morons. Goodnight.

Supper

All Star
Daps
Here you are in America, on some device manufactured in Asia, using more minerals from the continent-- just to ask me about vacays and tourism.

Zero vision :wow: stay in your lane

OoooohhH shyt, :ohhh:that's deep!

Ya sholl got me there, my afrikan nubweian brutha.

Everything, me, you, phones, computers, and the internet we're all on is really from the motherland home of the original man.

I now realize the error of my ways. :wow:Peace God and Hotep, my afrikan warrior brutha.

Last edited:

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
I was watching Al-Jezeera(Qatar News Network). They were interviewing a bunch of Moroccan fans after the game and the journalist some blonde woman said it's a proud day for the Arab world. They ALL corrected her immediately and said "we represent Africa". They looked young probably in their 20s and 30s, so I don't know if there is a generational divide in how they see things compared to their elders.

Last edited:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
OoooohhH shyt, :ohhh:that's deep!

Ya sholl got me there, my afrikan nubweian brutha.

Everything, me, you, phones, computers, and the internet we're all on is really from the motherland home of the original man.

Peace God and Hotep, my brutha.

No fool the point was you're in a globalized world and your only point of reference for traveling is tourism. Which would be fine but you let this desire to "prove" your Americanness to "Uncle Sam" turn you into a vocal proponent l against us doing otherwise. Everybody else can do that but for us that's somehow "self hate". You have no vision and you're shrouded in pessimism.

Matta fact don't travel nowhere :ufdup: you good right where you are

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
‘Habiibi, they’re Maghrebi, not Arab. We don’t understand their talk’
full

‘Moors were black, these guys are not. Same as Somalis, not black but African’
full

‘Real Morocco is not black, not Arab. We are Maghreb, Berber blood brother’
full

Supper

All Star
Daps
No fool the point was you're in a globalized world and your only point of reference for traveling is tourism. Which would be fine but you let this desire to "prove" your Americanness to "Uncle Sam" turn you into a vocal proponent l against us doing otherwise. Everybody else can do that but for us that's somehow "self hate". You have no vision and you're shrouded in pessimism.

Matta fact don't travel nowhere :ufdup: you good right where you are

You mad cuz I leave the panny style kufi and indonesian made dashikis at home when I travel?. :russ:

The Chinese don't go over there donning that cheap dollar store shyt(the clothes or ideology), and neither will I. Stay mad, Oswald Bates. lol

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
They’re Arabs.

“African” = pure black

North Africans only conveniently become “African” when it’s time for sporting events :mjpls:

Check back in in about two months and they won’t be calling themselves “African”:unimpressed:
Damn you sound stupid :wow:

Besides The Dutch b*stards in South Africa. They only got there in the 1700/1800 en masse

Stop putting your dumb ass African American logic and thinking regarding race and applying it to Africans. They should not do the same to us either.

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
My parents are originally Moroccan, I am Imagizhen(Berber, Uregu) and black, however I grew up in America, having said that Morocco proximity to Europe makes them eurocentric thinking with Arabized racism from the middle east.....
Yo that's dope! :myman:

Bro, the first I visited Casablanca I was blown away. The Amazigh people reminded me of Light Skin Dominicans.
tumblr_niu34ikCsG1rx8i7eo3_500.jpg

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
I have Moroccan friends here in NY they're Maghreb. In US terms "white" but they claim the Motherland

I never met any North African girls though. I always wanted to date/smash one but they hard to find. Maybe I need to visit London or Paris

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
These Moroccans exist. The 'African' question, which is a question about the identity of Morocco (and you can say the same about Algeria and, to a lesser extend Egypt) is politically sensible and hot. However, I suspect those who claims the 'Africanity' of Morocco are a minorit, or maybe they are just less audible.
Makes sense.

It’s a fascinating continent to say the least.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Damn you sound stupid :wow:

Besides The Dutch b*stards in South Africa. They only got there in the 1700/1800 en masse

Stop putting your dumb ass African American logic and thinking regarding race and applying it to Africans. They should not do the same to us either.

You're so goofy :mjlol:

One of the Moroccan players after their last match

FjYnrQdWQAUN5M5.jpg

See how he didn't include "Africans"/"African people" in his statement :pachaha:

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Arab racism is another level. Most of them don't even consider themselves black/Africans.
Even Muhammad was buying and selling black African slaves .

"A slave came and pledged to the Prophet to emigrate, and the Prophet did not realize that he was a slave. Then his master came looking for him. The Prophet said: 'Sell him to me,' and he bought him for two black slaves. Then he did not accept the pledge from anyone until he asked: 'Is he a slave?"'