MOROCCO HAS REJOINED THE AFRICAN UNION AFTER 33 YEARS

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)

Very dope videos. I knew Northwest Africans fukked with AA music but I didn't know that much.:ehh: Pretty interesting. Also a lot of them like I keep saying look biracial. :ehh:

Anyways you should create that AAs in Africa thread here or TLR like you did on Nairaland. I enjoyed it.

Edit: But that weird man in the first video.:picard:

Last edited:

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
The Moroccan King in this images for some reason looks very "African."
king-mohamed-vi-au-summit.jpg

But anyways like others have said Morocco realized that the Arab or European world was not wise for them. Its actually a VERY smart move on their part to get more into African politics to become the big guy on the African continent.

I didn't want to lead with it :sas1: ...but I caught that too:sas2:

Bruh out her looking like a mix between uncle phil
ngbbs52c4855fc0c09.jpg

...and that midget dude from fantasy island:mjlol:
tumblr_mqz29trRxl1rjlzk2o1_500.jpg

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
Here in europe I live in Amsterdam
Ok, so your talking diaspora which is what I figured .......(didn't think we had folks from Amsterdam on board:ehh:).
I'm not knocking your observation one bit. That said I tend to take such observations "with a grain of salt"(so to speak)

Why do I down play your observations?

In short: issues between "black people" and "Moroccan citizens" in Amsterdam probably has just as much(if not more) to do with local dynamics than anything inherent to Moroccan citizens in Morocco.
(Which is what @KidStranglehold was referring to)

Example:
Here in the states you have African Americans in my experience typically from places like NYC, Washington D.C., Minnesota, etc (not shytting on anyone :hubie:) who talk about "Africans don't like us". Basically they take their local reality and try to extrapolate it to apply to everyone when what they are complaining about typically has more to do with their local dynamics than any "universal truth" that all/most "Africans" hold. For that matter it probably doesn't even hold for other African Americans that don't live in those locations.

As a result I don't weigh the experiences of people in diaspora very strongly(outside of their local dynamic) as pertains to their dealings with people visiting/immigrating from the continent.

Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam, Nederland
Ok, so your talking diaspora which is what I figured .......(didn't think we had folks from Amsterdam on board:ehh:).
I'm not knocking your observation one bit. That said I tend to take such observations "with a grain of salt"(so to speak)

In short: issues between "black people" and "Moroccan citizens" in Amsterdam probably has just as much(if not more) to do with local dynamics than anything inherent to Moroccan citizens in Morocco.

Example:
Here in the states you have African Americans in my experience typically from places like NYC, Washington D.C., Minnesota, etc (not shytting on anyone :hubie:) who talk about "Africans don't like us". Basically they take their local reality and try to extrapolate it to apply to everyone when what they are complaining about typically has more to do with their local dynamics than any "universal truth" that all/most "Africans" hold. For that matter it probably doesn't even hold for other African Americans that don't live in those locations.

As a result I don't weigh the experiences of people in diaspora very strongly(outside of their local dynamic) as pertains to their dealings with people visiting/immigrating from the continent.

your right on that one :francis:

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
wasn't the african union doing a single passport for all its countries. maybe that's why :manny:

Africa with the bullshyt again :snoop:

That single passport nonsense is gonna leave africa stuck in the mud.

Once those arabs bring their fukkery into subsaharan africa, the areas they populate will regress and/or be stuck for a generation.

Let them keep their bullshyt in North Africa :camby:

Daps
Reppin
Oakland

Example:

Fair enough but the logic adds up :ehh:
1. African governments aren't fighting for us in the diaspora (descendants of slaves).
2. African people aren't fighting to pressure their governments to fight for us in the diaspora.
3. A lot of africans get over here and due to cultural differences, ignorance and/or arrogance, they hate on us and c00n it up.

These are facts :francis:

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
I don't think Morocco was that much of a factor in Arab politics. It's only Egypt, among the North Africans that has had a historically strong role and Ghadaffi's efforts which he could obviously not sustain because of the size and location of his country. Morocco's problem with Algeria contributes a lot to its position on the continent with respect to the AU. Other countries, in particular sub-Saharan Africa, have had better relations with Algeria because of their role in training liberation fighters and that extended towards post colonial relationships. Morocco also contributed but they dropped the ball after independence.

Algeria has good political relationship with the ancient left leaning countries ( Angola, ANC-South Africa, etc).

Morocco has some economic pull in West Africa. They have been investing and buying banks/industries recently in countries like Guinea, Senegal or Ivory Coast.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Sub-Sahara Africa is the joke of the planet

An open field.

Morocco will turn two or three nations into vassal states.

:snoop: