MOROCCO HAS REJOINED THE AFRICAN UNION AFTER 33 YEARS

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Who's talking about a military invasion. They just need to control a large part of the economy and to have a part of the elite between their hands. That's all they need to extract ressources.

Many african countries are full of foreigners controlling a large part of their economy and slapping people around (e.g.: the lebanese in West and Central Africa). They don't need a military invasion to do that. Morocco is just inviting itself to the party.

So its basically African leaders THEMSELVES fukking themselves. So enough with this "oh my god! Africa is doomed!" when its always has been African leaders being the root of the problem. I agree with @Poitier that African leaders need to be better at business. All Morocco is doing like every other foreigner is just taking advantage of certain African leaders ineptness. Nothing more nothing less.

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
Whats with all the self hate/c00ning shyt going on in here over north africa :what::why:
shyt feels like a bad day on nairaland:scusthov: ....though shyt never stops over there:whoa::damn: ...It only gets checked:francis:

A.R.E(Arab Republic of Egypt) can't even flex on Ethiopia over their damn construction:comeon:
Libya is in disarray :francis:
Tunisia & Algeria.....:mjlol:

Mauritania & Western Sahara.....:mjlol:

Only thing left is Morocco and they ain't no better off than Kenya, South Africa, or Nigeria :yeshrug::ehh: ...be it now or in any kind of projection you can muster:patrice:

Only person the rest of Africa was apprehensive about was Gaddafi who was doing all kinds of shyt like buying off chiefs to be named king of Africa

:snoop:

_44970009_libya466afp.jpg

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7588033.stm
Gaddafi: the man who would be king of Africa | Adekeye Adebajo
The Middle East in Revolt - TIME

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
So its basically African leaders THEMSELVES fukking themselves. So enough with this "oh my god! Africa is doomed!" when its always has been African leaders being the root of the problem. I agree with @Poitier that African leaders need to be better at business. All Morocco is doing like every other foreigner is just taking advantage of certain African leaders ineptness. Nothing more nothing less.

With that type of leaders, yeah Africa is doomed.

Without proper leaders, african countries won't improve their situation.

Yeah Morocco is doing like other foreigner. This is what I've said.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
So how is the North going to take over when they don't have the capability and never will?

Give a real answer, not something about Blacks are destined to be victims nonsense.

"They" didn't have the capability to take over Libya either.. Until the west decided it was time to take over Libya :francis:

The north is an islamic shythole largely funded by western (white) interests. Keep that nonsense in the north :camby:

SonnyEMC

Pro
Daps
"They" didn't have the capability to take over Libya either.. Until the west decided it was time to take over Libya :francis:

The north is an islamic shythole largely funded by western (white) interests. Keep that nonsense in the north :camby:

How are you comparing what happened to Libya to what Morocco can do within Africa? Absurd.

How is the North anymore funded by white interests than the rest of Africa?

Incoherent babble.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
Morocco is already training many african countries military officers and public servant.

They are doing the same thing France did in west africa for decades, but at a smaller level.

Most african countries are open field for foreigners.

The mercenaries that protect the president of Equitorial Guinea are also Moroccan...

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
Whats ironic is that the Sahel states were not only more developed than their Northern counterparts but they actually DOMINATED them. Berbers were always dominated by Southern Western Africans. This doesn't go well with the myth that Africans were always victims. And yeah I read up on the bolded. Songhai actually won the first time.

When Ibn Battuta visited Mali he remarked there was almost no street crime unlike back in Baghdad and other places. We can run our own affairs just fine contrary to c00n conventional wisdom

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
Shout out to all my dealers hanging around outside hotels selling piff hashish :salute: