More radio stations ban 'Baby It's Cold Outside' amid #MeToo controversy

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
I questioned if he's a white supremacist/alt-righter cuz my initial post was overwhelmingly about not crying over a white anthem and his response was "shut the fukk up" :ufdup:

People already wondered and now he's giving that "I'll beat your ass in person" talk. Over and old ass, white ass christmas song :patrice:

Where there's smoke there's fire :leostare:
I knew exactly what the excuse was before I pulled up the thread but riiiiiight, real convenient excuse :martin: you coulda just added the '19' to 88 but wound up changing your name altogether :leostare:

Don't :mjlol: now, you wanna to beat my ass, remember? :mjpls: :ufdup:

So now people don't use the last two digits of the year anymore? :mjlol:

How old are you?

Just stop. You sound like an idiot.

Last edited:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Always had a problem with the song for school choir. They made us sing that song in elementary in the 90s. I got in trouble for repeatedly asking why wont he leave her alone. I was being funny but the adults didnt like what that question implied and called my parents

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
:heh: Ya'll really finna cape for this Cac-mas carol? :laff: mayne fukk that song... Besides, it is really problematic. I was actually wondering if this would happen not too long ago :patrice:

Only Christmas songs I care about are
"This Christmas" :wow:
"Let it snow" :ohlawd:
and "That's what Christmas means to me" :blessed:

It’s not about the song, it’s about this whole “toxic masculinity, men are evil” theme that’s being pushed on all fronts in this country. Maybe I’m more sensitive to it as an oldhead and I see how pervasive it’s gotten. Some of you are so young this is all you know. It has a foothold in the entertainment industry.

Daps
oh well. sensitivity abound. you sensitive if you want the ban, cuz you can just change the channel if its that serious. on the other hand you sensitive if you're outraged cuz you can go play it and any other rapey song yourself on a dozen platforms. :yeshrug:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm not going through this whole thread, but SMH at anyone cosigning this but listens to most rap music. Anytime I think rape and music, X's line about "raping her right in front of you, and then ask you serious what you wanna do?" line comes to mind.