More radio stations ban 'Baby It's Cold Outside' amid #MeToo controversy

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
You're a fukkin lame. Typical deflection of calling someone a cac on the coli. At least I Haven't been called a c00n yet. I'm waiting for that.
:mjlol:

Fukk you bytch.

I'll knock your bytch ass out if I met you in person. Call me a cac to my face none p*ssy getting bytch.

I ain't questioning no one in here but you :pachaha: you sounded triggered and there was alreasy allegations against you so whats really going on??? :leostare:

KingCesar

All Star
Daps
In fairness, there is a line in the song that goes:

Hey, what's in this drink?
Baby, it's cold outside.

... so I can see where they're are coming from. Not really something I imagine radio stations want to be associated with. I don't really care whether or not radio stations play it, but a song premised around the idea of a man not taking no for an answer and keeping a woman from going home isn't the kind of thing you really want to be playing in the era of #metoo.

Funny thing is, I was just thinking about the song not to long ago and wondered why there weren't a million thinkpieces on it.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
I ain't questioning no one in here but you :pachaha: you sounded triggered and there was alreasy allegations against you so whats really going on??? :leostare:

How did those "allegations" come about exactly? :comeon:

I don't know what the hell you're trying to prove. The thread I made in which you linked speaks for itself. Fukk off.

I've been exposed ya'll. :mjlol:

Pathetic :mjlol:

1988/88 = CAC :mjlol::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:

Last edited:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
These coli dudes are miserable..

Cac this, c00n that

These coli fakkits will call MLK a c00n...fukk em :ahh:

I questioned if he's a white supremacist/alt-righter cuz my initial post was overwhelmingly about not crying over a white anthem and his response was "shut the fukk up" :ufdup:

People already wondered and now he's giving that "I'll beat your ass in person" talk. Over and old ass, white ass christmas song :patrice:

Where there's smoke there's fire :leostare:

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
People are retarded...heterosexual relations are 'rape' now...personal responsibility is dead

It was a Cleveland radio station thst made headlines with this :snoop:

They don't say anything about the second part of the song/video when the woman is getting aggressive and not letting the man leave:sas2:

As long as they stay away from Motown Christmas:ufdup:

If they knew about Back Door Santa :lolbron:

:dj2:

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
I questioned if he's a white supremacist/alt-righter cuz my initial post was overwhelmingly about not crying over a white anthem and his response was "shut the fukk up" :ufdup:

People already wondered and now he's giving that "I'll beat your ass in person" speech :patrice:

Where there's smoke there's fire :leostare:

You are a dumb mother fukker :mjlol:

I only got questioned by a handful of dumb 90's babies who can't comprehend someone being bornn in the 80's.

"Why is 88 in your name?" :mjlol:

Last edited:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
It was a Cleveland radio station thst made headlines with this :snoop:

They don't say anything about the second part of the song/video when the woman is getting aggressive and not letting the man leave:sas2:

As long as they stay away from Motown Christmas:ufdup:

If they knew about Back Door Santa :lolbron:

:dj2:

Wouldn't Back Door Santa go over well in 2018 with all this trans shyt popping?

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
You are a dumb mother fukker :mjlol:

I only got questioned by a handful of dumb 90's babies who can't comprehend someone being bornn in the 80's.

"Why is 88 in your name?" :mjlol:

I knew exactly what the excuse was before I pulled up the thread but riiiiiight, real convenient excuse :martin: you coulda just added the '19' to 88 but wound up changing your name altogether :leostare:

Don't :mjlol: now, you wanna to beat my ass, remember? :mjpls: :ufdup:

Daps
:heh: Ya'll really finna cape for this Cac-mas carol? :laff: mayne fukk that song... Besides, it is really problematic. I was actually wondering if this would happen not too long ago :patrice:

Only Christmas songs I care about are
"This Christmas" :wow:
"Let it snow" :ohlawd:
and "That's what Christmas means to me" :blessed:

Right. fukk this CaC song. I don't give a shyt bout it one way or the other, but it's hilarious watching certain types get all worked up over this :mjlol:

Good. Hopefully they ban "White" Christmas too.
full

Chill breh

:stylin: