Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)

AsTheWorldBurns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
State to the Lake
How doesn’t she know she’s drinking booze?

The lyric is "hey what's in this drink". Implies that that she didn't thought it was something, but started tasted like something else.

Kinda like spiked egg nog. You can't see the alcohol or even really taste it until ur about 3-4 sips in.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Yea its kinda crazy at what was acceptable only 50 or 60 years ago. It's a creepy song but its wrapped in such an innocent sounding package.
I don't have a problem with this. I remember hearing it for the first time when I worked retail in college. You eventually know the lyrics when you hear the same songs over and over again. I was like

:picard:

She even said her family would be worried. It gets you thinking bout her mom in the living room like,

Where's Helen????:damn:

Dad is a combo of :demonic: and :mjcry:
Justified. That song is rapey as hell.
:hhh: Gotdamn you liberals are the worst.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
:ohhh: damnnnnn breh I seriously think you're right!!! :whoo:

It just hit me who this user is... @Dynamite James why are you acting so butthurt over one of the whitest Christmas songs ever??? Could it be...

Being mistaken for a white supremacist cuz your birth year 88 is in your username unappreciation

:mjpls:

You're a fukkin lame. Typical deflection of calling someone a cac on the coli. At least I Haven't been called a c00n yet. I'm waiting for that.
:mjlol:

Fukk you bytch.

I'll knock your bytch ass out if I met you in person. Call me a cac to my face none p*ssy getting bytch.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
About to hit up Burger21 what y’all want