Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
So now people don't use the last two digits of the year anymore? :mjlol:

How old are you?

Just stop. You sound like an idiot.

You're on notice "James" :ufdup:

Right. fukk this CaC song. I don't give a shyt bout it one way or the other, but it's hilarious watching certain types get all worked up over this :mjlol:

I'm over here wondering how long they actually liked or cared about this song??? :gucci:

It’s not about the song, it’s about this whole “toxic masculinity, men are evil” theme that’s being pushed on all fronts in this country. Maybe I’m more sensitive to it as an oldhead and I see how pervasive it’s gotten. Some of you are so young this is all you know. It has a foothold in the entertainment industry.

I'm 31 breh. Muhfukkas are in here reaching as deep as they can for obscure songs white people have never heard of like they're coming for them next :comeon: Like "Baby it's cold outside" isn't a bonafide 'American classic' shoved down people's throats every year :comeon: and it's funny, cuz a lot of em will be the first to say how white feminists aren't black women's allies and yet here they are... being allies for the likes of Bill O'Reilly :dead:

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
You're on notice "James" :ufdup:

I'm over here wondering how long they actually liked or cared about this song??? :gucci:

I'm 31 breh. Muhfukkas are in here reaching as deep as they can for obscure songs white people have never heard of like they're coming for them next :comeon: Like "Baby it's cold outside" isn't a bonafide 'American classic' shoved down people's throats every year :comeon: and it's funny, cuz a lot of em will be the first to say how white feminists aren't black women's allies and yet here they are... being allies for the likes of Bill O'Reilly :dead:

Notice? Nikka who the fukk are you? :dahell:

:camby:

Plus you 31 years old and never saw anyone put 86,87,88 or 89 in their username?:dahell: