More Black Men Are Marrying White Women Than Ever Before.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
:ohhh:

I thought you were black to be honest.

:obama: Nah, I actually put "taco" in my name to make it somewhat clear that I was Mexican so people wouldn't think that I was a white person pretending to be black on here. I know that a lot of people hate that so I wanted to be as open and honest about what my background was so I wouldn't be accused of being some sort of faker.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
I didn't notice it said taco till he said that lmaooooo. I identify users by their avi, not names lmao.

In that case, Zapp Brannigan, at your service, madame!

eV85AK5.jpg

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
smh.gif

Lol Wow yall should sit back and listen to yourselves. Sounding like the black st0rmfr0nt right now.

Why should the color of your skin determine your happiness? If they are happy let them live.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was gonna say, that'd make me feel like shyt if I knew my spouse thought that way. :to:

Then again, I'm Mexican and a guy, so I'm a little removed from this particular conversation. :manny:

Since your mexican, can you let me know why so many latin men are marrying white women, at least according to the article, when they have latinas who seem to not be a problem?.

EDIT:I'm not saying interracial marriage is bad, just something I want to know.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why the hell are you mentioning me in this thread??? We all know these couples aren't staying married!!! :pachaha:

Black men cannot sustain marriages or relationships with any race of women.

:whoa: just thought you'd like to be in the middle of these threads for once

as far as the percentages, it's the welfare argument all over again. the percentage of black men married to non-black women is much higher than black women and non-black men. so even if 50% of them failed, the other 50% that succeeds will still be higher than bw/wm unions that succeed. y'all seem to leave that out of the discussion. :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah, but she usually lurks the racetrack. it's time to get her in one of these threads before it gets sent off to die.

I'm not exactly sure why you insist on getting me in this thread.

I don't give a rat's arse who or what black men are marrying.

I'm all for people dating who/what the hell they want...which has ALWAYS been my stance.

Date/marry who the hell you want. Just leave me and black women out of your reasons for doing so.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S

as far as the percentages, it's the welfare argument all over again. the percentage of black men married to non-black women is much higher than black women and non-black men. so even if 50% of them failed, the other 50% that succeeds will still be higher than bw/wm unions that succeed. y'all seem to leave that out of the discussion. :mjpls:

Keep in mind that the divorce rate stat is based on research dating back to the 60s...

In 2008, 22% of black men married white women...they have nothing to do with the previous generation

Also, if 14% of black men are married to white women, I wonder how many are married to non-black Hispanic women, Asian women and women of other races? As is, probably close to 25% of all married black men are married interracially.

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
I don't know who Murdershewrote is,
But I get a kick out of her when reading her posts,
She gets so angry,
I picture her head spinning demonically when a race thread has been made.
Her,
Chris B. and Marcuz are top 5 when it comes to race,
Agreeable or disagreeable.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Why? It's a not an issue for me. :rudy:

Umm...no. I'm not comparing the number of BW/non-black men relationships to that of black men/non-black women and looking at the end results (at least not in this thread).

I'm pointing out the reality that black men/non-black women (and black men/black women marriages for that matter...though they do last longer than BM/non-black women) don't last period. People can theorize why this is the case until the they are blue in the face. I simply maintain there is ONE common denominator here.