More Black Men Are Marrying White Women Than Ever Before.

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
From what I understand, some black men are on a mission to further the race, by infiltrating the white race...I'm cool with that.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
and creating black babies. so, the race isn't losing, because black men are still flourishing. but black women are becoming unwanted, possibly because of the overweight ratchet bytches who wear weaves and have become the image of black women in america.

it's truly :snoop: worthy.

once again, half breeds aren't black; they're a mixture of both races. don't even start with that "but they still get treated like nikkas" shyt cus that aint even true for the most part.

fact of the matter is, without a real community that provides opportunity and resources. these bi-racials wont be in a hurry to swing it back to the black side. they will end up in the burbs with white mates. their grandchildren will be white.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWjGteDg9VE[/ame]

this is y'all fate

VAGATOR

Pro
Daps
no, the black race is losing

instead of building black families in black communities, we're going to white communities and marrying their women.

Sad thing......people don't even see it...co-signing this madness. This is on purpose. With the increased interracial marriages....especially in the middle and upper classes, the only dark skin black peoples in America, especially male, will primarily be in the ghettoes and prison systems. And we all now, it only takes two generations to almost completely wipe out any trace of blackness in a family tree. Good bye economically and viable black race. We had a good run boys and girls.. :demonic:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
What's the percentages of white women getting married compared to black women? :ld:

And it's definitely happening more in the middle to upper middle class on up, but that's primarily because they interact more in the same environments.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You should considering you think they're more beautiful. I would never be with a man that thought like you. It would disgust me.

agreed, and it goes both ways

you go to these white worshipping sites like beyondblackwhite, where they're literally praising the ground white men walk on. then you click their facebook likes and it's a bunch of a black women with black men and black sons. :snoop:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
agreed, and it goes both ways

you go to these white worshipping sites like beyondblackwhite, where they're literally praising the ground white men walk on. then you click their facebook likes and it's a bunch of a black women with black men and black sons. :snoop:

Exactly. It's like they're settling for their race because they don't think they can get what they really want.

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
Man I swear these are just propaganda pieces that conveniently come out at certain times. The first sentence in the article says "racial barriers are coming down." After last week, with the Zimmerman trial and the Paula Deen shyt it's obvious racial tensions are still high as hell.

But they want you to believe everything is sweet. There's a huge segment of white folks that like to disregard or minimize the severity of a racial situation You got whites out here trying to define what is racist behavior or when blacks should or shouldnt be offended. It's disrespectful.

But racism is over, right? I mean, we got a black president. :comeon: