More Black Men Are Marrying White Women Than Ever Before.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
once again, half breeds aren't black; they're a mixture of both races. don't even start with that "but they still get treated like nikkas" shyt cus that aint even true for the most part.

fact of the matter is, without a real community that provides opportunity and resources. these bi-racials wont be in a hurry to swing it back to the black side. they will end up in the burbs with white mates. their grandchildren will be white.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWjGteDg9VE

this is y'all fate

Mixed blacks aren't treated like black people in America? Obama isn't hated because he's black?

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
You should considering you think they're more beautiful. I would never be with a man that thought like you. It would disgust me.

I was gonna say, that'd make me feel like shyt if I knew my spouse thought that way. :to:

Then again, I'm Mexican and a guy, so I'm a little removed from this particular conversation. :manny:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mixed blacks aren't treated like black people in America? Obama isn't hated because he's black?

that's all you could respond with? no comment on the video though, right?

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWjGteDg9VE[/ame]

imma keep posting this video to you until you respond to it

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
and creating black babies. so, the race isn't losing, because black men are still flourishing. but black women are becoming unwanted, possibly because of the overweight ratchet bytches who wear weaves and have become the image of black women in america.

it's truly :snoop: worthy.

You're stupid as fukk. When black and white procreate, they turn blacks more into whites, and whites more into blacks. Nobody is 'winning.'

Daps
I was gonna say, that'd make me feel like shyt if I knew my spouse thought that way. :to:

Then again, I'm Mexican and a guy, so I'm a little removed from this particular conversation. :manny:

:ohhh:

I thought you were black to be honest.