More and more Japanese have never been in a relationship and are not interested in getting involved with someone.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
i'm talking about our love of criminality, greed & violence. I know any westerner with half decent social skills can eat in Japan

I'm not on some anti race mixing shyt, just saying you got people that don't really want to contribute to the country long term and just wanna smash on hoes and dip out which will cause problems if Japan opens up.
Sorry for insulting you.

Japan has its good points to be sure and it is far safer than most cities in America but it’s also a feudalistic based society where working your employees to death and denying due process to anyone accused of a crime is also on the table.

Let me let you in a secret. Japan has a low murder rate because if they don’t convict someone of the crime they consider it a “disappearance” or an accident. For instance there have been a rash of young children going “missing” getting lost in the woods or falling into gully’s. Parents left their kid in the woods as “punishment” and he got “lost” and died. A family member was sleeping in the same room as a 7 year old and rolled over and “smothered” them. Again all these considered accidents. You can look up these cases.

Police won’t prosecute unless they have a clear suspect here but if they do have a suspect they will torture you into a confession and you don’t have due process where they can hold you for 30 days without trial and force you into a confession, of which you will be virtually removed from society and placed in 23 hour isolation. I don’t like criminals but gotdamnd

The government has basically been infiltrated by a wacko Christian cult that basically controls all their politics and their most famous politician in the last 30 years got snuffed because he was apart of a cult that was putting their elderly in poverty to fund the lunacy. Any other country and it would be a year long story and scandal but Japan it’s just swept under the rug.

It’s actually fairly easy to immigrate to Japan for a middle class person. Far easier and less expensive than America, yet people don’t immigrate here because when they get here they realized how fukked up many things here are and that if you weren’t brought up in the culture and way of doing things you are always going to be a step behind. The opposite is also true it’s why you don’t see a large Japanese diaspora in other countries like you see Chinese, Koreans, Filipinos and Vietnamese. They really are a people unto themselves and really can’t be compared to any other society.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
tumblr_mtezx4g3lL1rzu2xzo1_400.gif

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
They do. Thats a misconception. They have the exact same system as germany or canada that grades immigrants on points, based on age/education/salary/research/etc. Their funky language itself is the barrier to immigrants going to Japan and qualifying for XYZ resident visa. Japanese proficiency is required for most of their employment visa(s) and nobody else on earth speaks their unnecessarily difficult language. It takes a year of intensive study for a foreigner to get mediocre at japanese. Can you Imagine how long it takes to get bussiness level proficient? Compare that to indians , singaporeans, africans, etc just using their natural english to plug into the us or candian systems. Both of which dont even care about language of the immigrant. Similarly, I dont even thing germany has a language requirement for employment visa(s).

As a person studying Chinese and Japanese the Japanese language isn’t hard what makes it hard is their writing system. Similarly it’s the reverse for Chinese, trying to learn their language is hard because they use tones (this shouldn’t be a problem for African people we also use tones) but learning there writing systems is actually pretty easy

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its everyone being online 24/7 thats why i think this will not only hit america but all the rich countries and eventually every country when it gets teched out , people not socializing like humans anymore

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, they're good. Japan is a densely populated country with few natural resources, and almost totally energy dependent. A population reduction will be good for them.
It may be media exaggeration, but if its as serious as they say, there wont be enough workers to maintain and reep its benefits.

Maybe not so much the children shyt. But to not have a partner or feelings or fukkin, thats not good at all. Its sad and dangerous.

But it does ring true that wypipo do have it the worst of the worst. They shoot up schools or erase family lineages when they incels.

Japanese ppl just play they video games or read manga comics and all that. None of that overly violent shyt these devils conger up.

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
Japan usually ahead of the curve with shyt like this.

Watching anime got you laughed at and thumped up back in the day. Now it seem like most nikkas watch or have watched some even street nikkas lol

A decade ago Japan was callin em "herbivore men". They was getting laughed at online in forums I remember... They was shunning sex, basically shutins. Then that shyt hit the West like crack. Including incels here they just not violent people in Japan so I don't think it been as severe.

Gen Z is exposed to shyt like social media, IG, Twitter, Reddit (relationship advice) and have ideas formed on the opposite sex and relationship dynamics from online discourse they read or watch (Tiktok)... Without having ever been in one. It's extremely strange and poisonous. I have little nephews and cousins that say the "she belong to the streets" and they in third grade... Little girls and boys be sayin memes from joke pages about relationships and shyt when you know they ain't done nothin. shyt wild.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
What I’m talking about hasn’t transpired yet because the situation isn’t as dire as it will be when they finally have their light bulb moment. Lol pull ya skirts down hyping these weirdos up, they’re shakey just like their butt buddies over in Moscow
I used to be stationed in japan. This will never happen lol. Japan will only allow asian immigrants in (small amounts too), it's just how they are. Also, japan recently started expanding their army ans navy again.