More and more Japanese have never been in a relationship and are not interested in getting involved with someone.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Passport bros about to crush the buildings like the Colossus Titan
iu

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
They barely allow immigrants in, unless they change that stance drastically nothing is getting fixed.
They are smart people with some principles. We could learn from them. Replies in here from a black forum is quite sad. I wonder is this what they discuss on their platforms?

Loken

All Star
Daps
They barely allow immigrants in, unless they change that stance drastically nothing is getting fixed.

yep an them short fukkkers bout that action when it comes to that shyt

:francis: :russ:

Suge Shot Me

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Nah, they're good. Japan is a densely populated country with few natural resources, and almost totally energy dependent. A population reduction will be good for them.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
yall mad cuz Japan don't want to let in a bunch of weirdo weebs to impregnate their women, bring in their fukked up anti-social Western values and make a bunch of maladjusted hapas and blasians. That's just replacing one problem with another problem.
Hate to break it to you adolf Hitler but Japan is the most anti-social countries in the planet. I live here and weebs are the westerners who tend to do well here. Many Japanese have never even hugged their parents :heh:

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
Hate to break it to you adolf Hitler but Japan is the most anti-social countries in the planet. I live here and weebs are the westerners who tend to do well here. Many Japanese have never even hugged their parents :heh:
i'm talking about our love of criminality, greed & violence. I know any westerner with half decent social skills can eat in Japan

I'm not on some anti race mixing shyt, just saying you got people that don't really want to contribute to the country long term and just wanna smash on hoes and dip out which will cause problems if Japan opens up.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
I personally know several American men and women who are 30+ and have never been in a relationship. It's happening here too
Same. Except it's one person in particular, not several.

I feel as though technology and social media is just dividing people further and further.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
When I was over there last month, every where I went had mad couples. I wonder what demographics/income they looking. :jbhmm:

Also immigration to Japan isn’t hard unless you’re a bum.

Permanent residence​

Foreign residents, who have shown good conduct and have sufficient assets or ability to make an independent living, can be granted permanent residence if they reside in Japan for a certain number of consecutive years. For highly-skilled professionals and spouses of Japanese nationals, the minimum amount of years is typically one to five years, while for others it is typically ten years. Permanent residence status is indefinite and allows for any paid activity.

Naturalization​

Foreigners, who have resided in Japan for at least five consecutive years (less if married to a Japanese national), have shown good conduct, have never plotted against the Japanese government, have sufficient assets or ability to make an independent living and are willing to renounce any other citizenship held, can be granted Japanese citizenship.

That highlighted part is why most pass on becoming citizens.