More and more Japanese have never been in a relationship and are not interested in getting involved with someone.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Take the stick out your bussy. Getting this worked up over some fukking Japanese people…who don’t even like you…meanwhile you dont even know what’s happening on your own block…but you worried about they asses…smfh do better, black man
My nikka, you just don't know much. I literally worked and lived in japan for 4 years while I was stationed there. They already know that they have a decreasing population. They don't care though, and the last thing they will ever do is open up immigration. That's damn near theie worst nightmare. It's not happening.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Man they better do something to correct this because it's not looking good birthrate wise. Homogeneous country is dying off slowly...:francis:

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Man they better do something to correct this because it's not looking good birthrate wise. Homogeneous country is dying off slowly...:francis:
Actually they're going to be the first industrialized country to recover from the demographic crunch since they were the first to enter it. They recently announced a lot of money to expand their navy and army so they about to have a whole military industrial complex over that. That means more jobs and more eligible men. Part of the reason Japanese aren't pairing is because a lot of men there don't make much money.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I wonder what the factors are that went into this.

I know I read that the overall male population in Japan was SEVERELY overworked and it was leading to a lot of suicides. Was this also a factor in leading to men saying “fukk a relationship” and women just following suit?

So women were able to enter the workplace and get overworked as well, that's one factor.

But I've also been told that Japanese men generally are very patriarchal, but Japanese women now can support themselves and don't fukk with men acting like that, and Japanese boys never really had role models to show them another way to go about it. So you have these two overworked genders who have little energy for relationships as it is, and when the women do want a relationship they struggle to find a man who knows how to treat them as an equal.

I don't know much about Japan, that's just one line of reasoning i was told by someone who knew more than me. Consider it just a hypothesis.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Goes back into the “Japanese manosphere” thread.

Can urge for something if you’ve never experienced it. They don’t show affection to one another. But it’s starting to change slowly.

Loken

All Star
Daps
mannnnn look all i know is if im in shibuya and i see that coming down the street

them no ass having chicks getting the

:russ:

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
yall mad cuz Japan don't want to let in a bunch of weirdo weebs to impregnate their women, bring in their fukked up anti-social Western values and make a bunch of maladjusted hapas and blasians. That's just replacing one problem with another problem.
Facts. Is all the “men” here only concerned with sex with any and every race? What a lack of power that shows. Never hear nothing about stability, or family from brehs.

Last edited:

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Hate to break it to you but Japan is the most anti-social countries in the planet. I live here and weebs are the westerners who tend to do well here. Many Japanese have never even hugged their parents :heh:
Isn’t that the point of having a country? That’s the beauty of having power and your own land. You dictate the customs and rules.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
You are the one that entered the thread and started to talk out your ass about shyt you know nothing about. Why are you in a thread if you are so nonchalant and uncaring about what is happening in Japan? Like you said, worry about your local matters but i am sure you are not knowledgeable about them as well given the way you talk here.
Are u genuinely concerned about these people or is the thought of helping them populate into a new creation enticing? How can the world help them have more sex on their own without outside help? What say you on that?

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
Smh at people encouraging immigration to solve this problem, that's introducing a bunch of new problems.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Isn’t that the point of having a country? That’s the beauty of having power and your own land. You dictate the customs and rules.
Power is concentrated in the hands of a few just like everywhere. Instead of racial lines you have to be a man, pure blood Japanese, right wing and over 50 years old. It’s why the economy, culture and technology (despite the pretty neon advertisements) haven’t advanced since the 80’s. It’s not even really a democracy. It’s been essentially a one party dictatorship since WW2. A party that was put in power by the USA to make sure the commies never won.

Japans problems aren’t just demographics, they are struggling to compete economically. Their work culture is one of the most ridiculous and inefficient models in the western world. Essentially work 12 hours to produce what an American produces in 4. Go to school 340 days a year 10 hours a day with cram school and club activities packed in, get the shyt beat out of you by older peers that you have to take because that’s the rules and then get a job making the same amount as an American Walmart cashier.

I’ve talked to Japanese young people and if you ever want to meet a group without hope lol. Look up the phrase しょうがない.

Japanese society is propped up my it’s admittedly first class impeccable social services. If that ever goes away or gets damaged watch out.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Power is concentrated in the hands of a few just like everywhere. Instead of racial lines you have to be a man, pure blood Japanese, right wing and over 50 years old. It’s why the economy, culture and technology (despite the pretty neon advertisements) haven’t advanced since the 80’s. It’s not even really a democracy. It’s been essentially a one party dictatorship since WW2. A party that was put in power by the USA to make sure the commies never won.

Japans problems aren’t just demographics, they are struggling to compete economically. Their work culture is one of the most ridiculous and inefficient models in the western world. Essentially work 12 hours to produce what an American produces in 4. Go to school 340 days a year 10 hours a day with cram school and club activities packed in, get the shyt beat out of you by older peers that you have to take because that’s the rules and then get a job making the same amount as an American Walmart cashier.

I’ve talked to Japanese young people and if you ever want to meet a group without hope lol. Look up the phrase しょうがない.

Japanese society is propped up my it’s admittedly first class impeccable social services. If that ever goes away or gets damaged watch out.
I see :picard:. So it’s all smoke and mirrors? The weird “cutesy” happy thing they have going there?
Which nightmare is worse tho? The crumbling, violent, soon to be unstable west or this worker drone culture you just described? Reason I ask is because ppl in the west are becoming increasingly high stressed and mentally ill. Are they really unhappy tho? Wouldn’t all that work keep them occupied?