More and more Japanese have never been in a relationship and are not interested in getting involved with someone.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
The government of Japan has known about the demographic crisis for more than a decade and have not done shyt, what makes you think they will now?

When it directly and continues to effect their economy they will go above and beyond to loosen restrictions for immigration, mainly for white countries since they’re the stone cold c00ns of the Asian world

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
When it directly and continues to effect their economy they will go above and beyond to loosen restrictions for immigration, mainly for white countries since they’re the stone cold c00ns of the Asian world
Nah, the Japanese don't like immigrants of any kind.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
I wonder what the factors are that went into this.

I know I read that the overall male population in Japan was SEVERELY overworked and it was leading to a lot of suicides. Was this also a factor in leading to men saying “fukk a relationship” and women just following suit?
Both genders are seriously overworked, hell they they get over worked in school first. Plus they have crazy shyt like this, where companies have "pregnancy scheduling":

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch

I know I read that the overall male population in Japan was SEVERELY overworked and it was leading to a lot of suicides. Was this also a factor in leading to men saying “fukk a relationship” and women just following suit?

Probably tired of all of the pixelated twat when it’s time to smash.

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps

The Japanese mentality just seems different since those A Bombs did their thing:

They might flip the script with this:

And a military themed box office smash slash thinly veiled recruitment ad ala Top Gun.

Either way the future is in the East, as it was in the past because power travels around the globe from one throne to the next and everyone gets a spin at the game of dominance and the worlds they build in their image.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Too much emphasis on social norms. Like you can't leave work first. Can't not go to the bar with your boss. Can't not get smashed on a week day. Work before family. A major depression problem gets swept under the rug, and companionship is at an all time low. They sell more adult diapers daily then children diapers. Honour before progress can hold you back. Shout out to my people though
:manny:

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Used to be stationed in Japan. Been to Okinawa and Tokyo and even in Tokyo the men and women would almost always be apart. We have these same problems here, but you still often see couples hand in hand or opposite sex hanging out with eachother. When I was in Japan I swear I hardly saw it. The men were usually alone or in a group of other men and the same with the women. But to be honest I never seen so many people walking and being alone in the city. And I’m a person who definitely values that and found it too much isolated. This article is legit. The women there not just getting with Marines for the American meal ticket, a lot of them legit lonely and the men there not interested in them

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
I really do not think you understand the situation. Japan is not Western Europe or North America, they do not welcome people in with open arms to live in their country.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Nah, the Japanese don't like immigrants of any kind.
I really do not think you understand the situation. Japan is not Western Europe or North America, they do not welcome people in with open arms to live in their country.

What I’m talking about hasn’t transpired yet because the situation isn’t as dire as it will be when they finally have their light bulb moment. Lol pull ya skirts down hyping these weirdos up, they’re shakey just like their butt buddies over in Moscow

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
What I’m talking about hasn’t transpired yet because the situation isn’t as dire as it will be when they finally have their light bulb moment. Lol pull ya skirts down hyping these weirdos up, they’re shakey just like their butt buddies over in Moscow
Nobody is "hyping up" anything. What are you talking about? :dahell:

Just telling you the truth. Also, China doesn't even allow a lot of immigrants in either.