More and more Japanese have never been in a relationship and are not interested in getting involved with someone.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
What I’m talking about hasn’t transpired yet because the situation isn’t as dire as it will be when they finally have their light bulb moment. Lol pull ya skirts down hyping these weirdos up, they’re shakey just like their butt buddies over in Moscow
You really do not know what the fukk is going on. They know they have a major shortfall of nurses now and even worse coming up, so instead of letting foreign nurses in to help, they are building robots to take the pressure off:

Robot Adoption Brings Benefits to Japan’s Aging Society

They rather do that then to let foreigners come in en masse than to help them.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
You really do not know what the fukk is going on. They know they have a major shortfall of nurses now and even worse coming up, so instead of letting foreign nurses in to help, they are building robots to take the pressure off:

https://fsi.stanford.edu/news/robot-adoption-brings-benefits-japan’s-aging-society

They rather do that then to let foreigners come in en masse than to help them.

Take the stick out your bussy. Getting this worked up over some fukking Japanese people…who don’t even like you…meanwhile you dont even know what’s happening on your own block…but you worried about they asses…smfh do better, black man

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Take the stick out your bussy. Getting this worked up over some fukking Japanese people…who don’t even like you…meanwhile you dont even know what’s happening on your own block…but you worried about they asses…smfh do better, black man
You are the one that entered the thread and started to talk out your ass about shyt you know nothing about. Why are you in a thread if you are so nonchalant and uncaring about what is happening in Japan? Like you said, worry about your local matters but i am sure you are not knowledgeable about them as well given the way you talk here.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They barely allow immigrants in, unless they change that stance drastically nothing is getting fixed.
They do. Thats a misconception. They have the exact same system as germany or canada that grades immigrants on points, based on age/education/salary/research/etc. Their funky language itself is the barrier to immigrants going to Japan and qualifying for XYZ resident visa. Japanese proficiency is required for most of their employment visa(s) and nobody else on earth speaks their unnecessarily difficult language. It takes a year of intensive study for a foreigner to get mediocre at japanese. Can you Imagine how long it takes to get bussiness level proficient? Compare that to indians , singaporeans, africans, etc just using their natural english to plug into the us or candian systems. Both of which dont even care about language of the immigrant. Similarly, I dont even thing germany has a language requirement for employment visa(s).

The only loopholes to the global system that japan uses are temporary slave labor in the factories(yes this is a real thing, they got vietnamese/nepalese sueing cause they dont get paid) and the english-teacher/artists humanities visa. You can also go to a japanese branch of a foreign company , but this is unideal for a high paid foreign professional because of once again the language barrier.

Its no coincidence that most of the immigrants to their nation are Chinese , who have a very similar writing system. Followed by koreans who share the same grammar and already lived in japan since ww2.

Also, America is a bit weird in immigration because we do the family migration thing for private sponsorships, most countries dont do this(including japan). Most of the world only lets immediate family (child/wife) come with the visa holder, but America lets everybody from siblings to abuela come with the visa holder. This leads to the bizarre chain migration we got.

So i will fight back on Japan being unfriendly to immigrants. They dont mind your presence, they just want you to be lingually functional in their society. However; i will concede that japan does not fck with asylees or refuges at all. This one is on purpose, for obvious reasons.

It's been real

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
I mean, you said yourself that you’re facially challenged.
It's ok there's an easy fix...

bb90d80b215a441c3cf0416db30936b8bb-10-designers-in-masks-Michael-Kors.2x.h473.w710.jpg

:troll:

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
They do. Thats a misconception. They have the exact same system as germany or canada that grades immigrants on points, based on age/education/salary/research/etc. Their funky language itself is the barrier to immigrants going to Japan and qualifying for XYZ resident visa. Japanese proficiency is required for most of their employment visa(s) and nobody else on earth speaks their unnecessarily difficult language. It takes a year of intensive study for a foreigner to get mediocre at japanese. Can you Imagine how long it takes to get bussiness level proficient? Compare that to indians , singaporeans, africans, etc just using their natural english to plug into the us or candian systems. Both of which dont even care about language of the immigrant. Similarly, I dont even thing germany has a language requirement for employment visa(s).

The only loopholes to the global system that japan uses are temporary slave labor in the factories(yes this is a real thing, they got vietnamese/nepalese sueing cause they dont get paid) and the english-teacher or artists humanities visa. You can also go to a japanese branch of a foreign company , but this is unideal for a high paid foreign professional because of once again the language barrier.

Its no coincidence that most of the immigrants to their nation are Chinese , who have a very similar writing system.

Also, America is a bit weird in immigration because we do the family migration thing for private sponsorships, most countries dont do this(including japan). Most of the world only lets immediate family (child/wife) come with the visa holder, but America lets everybody from siblings to abuela come with the visa holder. This leads to the bizarre chain migration we got.

So i will fight back on Japan being unfriendly to immigrants. They dont mind your presence, they just want you to be lingually functional in their society. However; i will concede that japan does not fck with asylees or refuges at all. This one is on purpose, for obvious reasons.
I never said they are unfriendly to immigrants, just that they do not allow many in. Most of it because of the educational and language requirements as you stated. I know they are trying to alleviate the issue:

But we shall see if they are serious about overcoming the deficit, which i do not think they are.