MORE AMERICANS ARE LIVING PAYCHECK-TO-PAYCHECK, EVEN THOSE EARNING MORE THAN $100,000.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
The people I know that do make over a 100k all live paycheck to paycheck...btw they are all family that's how I know what they make... they all do own their own home and drive a nice vehicle tho :ehh:

I make good money and I’m still waiting to buy a car. It’ll be certified pre-owned too. I want a really nice car but fukk that. Im too cheap lol.

My sister said “you deserve it” but all I see when I look at a nice new car is the payment 🫠

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
99% of salary discussions are about gross salary. There’s so many random things that affect the net take home, its generally accepted that these discussions are about pre-tax deductions. Almost everyone in this thread is talking about gross. Mortgage and rent applications ask for gross. You’re the outlier here.

I know but look at the thread title it clearly says earning MORE...:manny:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
where you getting a cheap spot anywhere in the US where there a job for you go to and make decent money? Cheap spots are long and gone

It used to be easy here if you commuted into the city from the outer boroughs especially if you lived in a poor area. But gentrification ruined that.:francis:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It used to be easy here if you commuted into the city from the outer boroughs especially if you lived in a poor area. But gentrification ruined that.:francis:
Number one thing they do is cut transportation to make it harder for poor folks to get around hoping they move out the neighborhood. Cacs been doing that since the 60s

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Ok let me try to explain this. If you making 100k the logical idea is it has to be AFTER TAXES correct because if your making up to 100k before taxes you damned sure ain't making 100k correct?!?:dahell: and what is the thread title, what does it fukking say?!?:stopitslime:
My niqqa, no :mjlol:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
That's still alot of money for a apartment
What are the average prices in your area?

Mine seems to be 1600-2500 now :huhldup:

But those are mainly luxury apartments in Philly. I’d commute from the county or burbs where it’s cheaper.

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
I make good money and I’m still waiting to buy a car. It’ll be certified pre-owned too. I want a really nice car but fukk that. Im too cheap lol.

My sister said “you deserve it” but all I see when I look at a nice new car is the payment 🫠

Same here breh.,..I make good money with no kids but that payment ain't nothing nice....my old model caddy still rolling :manny:

FishNGrits

Superstar
Daps
What are the average prices in your area?

Mine seems to be 1600-2500 now :huhldup:

But those are mainly luxury apartments in Philly. I’d commute from the county or burbs where it’s cheaper.
Commute nikka WTF ain’t no one got time fore that :scust:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Same here breh.,..I make good money with no kids but that payment ain't nothing nice....my old model caddy still rolling :manny:
My car was totaled in November. I got that check and stashed it and used some to payoff my credit card. I’m just waiting now. I need that black in black SUV but I’m not ready for another car payment. :mjcry:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Number one thing they do is cut transportation to make it harder for poor folks to get around hoping they move out the neighborhood. Cacs been doing that since the 60s

There was a funny situation where I was in long island for a job and the cac was complaining to me about property taxes and how he couldn't afford it no more. Get this it's a literal all white neighborhood very nice too.:ld:

But in my head I was like YALL BUILT THESE NEIGHBORHOOD'S CAUSE YALL DIDNT WANT TO LIVE NEAR US, SO DEAL WITH IT!!!:mjlol: can't even afford to live in the neighborhood you cacs built...:mjlol: cry me a river.