More 12 Teraflop dominance - Yakuza like a Dragon (4k 30 FPS) -Lower res modes included to boost FPS

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd like to see what all the differences are

ps4 pro runs this at 1080 60 fps

these new systems only can do 1440 60 ??

It's 30 fps on Ps4pro.
On Series X, there's double the frame rate and double the resolution. @ 1440/60fps.
That's about right for a system that's 4 - 5 times more powerful, because that framerate/resolution is roughly
equivalent to pushing out 4 to 5 times more work.

It's similar to 720/30 fps vs. 1080p/60fps

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
3,4,5 all use the same Engine.
Kiwami 1&2 use an upgraded Engine (not totally sure if it's the same Engine
as 6, 0 and Judgement
) but it's also pretty poor performing.
Yakuza 6,0, Jugdement and up use an upgraded Engine which
has notoriously poor performance
on every platform, including PC.

I'm a Yakuza fan breh, I know what's up with that series
It's the same engine from Yakuza 6.
Yakuza Kiwami 2 is an action-adventure video game developed and published by Sega. It is a remake of the 2006 video game Yakuza 2, and is the series' second remake title following 2016's Yakuza Kiwami. It was developed using the Dragon game engine from Yakuza 6.
Extrapolating from that, looking at the benchmarks of Yakuza Kiwami 2 on PC shows that a 2080 TI runs it on average at 51fps at 4K. 90% render scale can get it to a 60fps average. The Series X is close to a 2080 from what DF said.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Are we really debating if Series X is a monster or not ?
Just a year ago most people would've been hard pressed to even
imagine a console with 2080ti performance, now it's a thing
and we're casually dismissing that ? :pachaha:

This game isn't indicative of what Series X may or may not be capable of
no more than The Last Of Us running on ps4 was indicative of what Naughty Dog
would be able to achieve in the same generation.
(This game is a ps4 title in Japan already, this is a port and isn't indicative of much.)
The console doesn’t have 2080ti performance tho. Lol. Maybe in some super optimized games but I thought nikkas learned they lesson from the One X.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The console doesn’t have 2080ti performance tho. Lol. Maybe in some super optimized games but I thought nikkas learned they lesson from the One X.
No lessons to be learned from One X.
Pound for pound it performed phenomenally this gen.
And still offers some of the best experiences & performance to this day.
:yeshrug:
And I've already corrected that breh, check my other posts when you get a chance.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's the same engine from Yakuza 6.
Extrapolating from that, looking at the benchmarks of Yakuza Kiwami 2 on PC shows that a 2080 TI runs it on average at 51fps at 4K. 90% render scale can get it to a 60fps average. The Series X is close to a 2080 from what DF said.

those are with the settings turned on to Ultra lmao, at 4k you don't need to have Anti Aliasing maxed out, you can turn it off so you can get over 60fps easily with all the lighting shadows and textures at ultra

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
No lessons to be learned from One X.
Pound for pound it performed phenomenally this gen.
And still offers some of the best experiences & performance to this day.
:yeshrug:
And I've already corrected that breh, check my other posts when you get a chance.
I didn’t read the whole thread. Xbox One X ran great for a console. It didn't compete In the PC space like people was trying to claim tho.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even on high it’s not doing 4K 60fps
Yakuza Kiwami 2 PC Performance Analysis

Yakuza-Kiwami-2-resolutions.png

And yes please re-up this thread on the 10th dummy

Listen you dumb ass c00n, The graph states it has Anti Aliasing enabled, which you don't need at 4k that's whats dragging the FPS can you comprehend

stop googling these dumb ass graphs and upload some actually real time gameplay of it being monitored those graphs don't mean shyt they are tested with a benchmarking software,

You can have everything on ultra and turn off the anti aliasing and it will do 60fps, I did it on my 1080ti I know the 2080ti can do it you fukking moron

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Listen you dumb ass c00n, The graph states it has Anti Aliasing enabled, which you don't need at 4k that's whats dragging the FPS can you comprehend

stop googling these dumb ass graphs and upload some actually real time gameplay of it being monitored those graphs don't mean shyt they are tested with a benchmarking software,

You can have everything on ultra and turn off the anti aliasing and it will do 60fps, I did it on my 1080ti I know the 2080ti can do it you fukking moron
I’m a c00n cause facts and proof say you’re a dumbass

:mjlol: