More 12 Teraflop dominance - Yakuza like a Dragon (4k 30 FPS) -Lower res modes included to boost FPS

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m a c00n cause facts and proof say you’re a dumbass

:mjlol:

The top of graph says with SMAA, which is Anti aliasing you dumb ass c00n, I just said you have to turn it off to above 60fps in 4k, you dumb ass idiot and you keep talking in fukking circles you don't even understand the shyt you are posting

4k has so many pixels you don't need Anti Aliasing unless you sitting inches away from a 60 inch screen, and even if you are using the monitor its too small for you to notice any jaggies so you still don't need it,

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The top of graph says with SMAA, which is Anti aliasing you dumb ass c00n, I just said you have to turn it off to above 60fps in 4k, you dumb ass idiot and you keep talking in fukking circles you don't even understand the shyt you are posting

4k has so many pixels you don't need Anti Aliasing unless you sitting inches away from a 60 inch screen, and even if you are using the monitor its too small for you to notice any jaggies so you still don't need it,
Turning off SMAA isn’t gonna give you a ~15fps boost.

Be retarded brehs :mjlol:

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
Japanese studios suck at optimization but this shyt is mad hilarious since they spent money on a Sony third party exclusive to make it exclusive on their next gen console, the most powerful in the world, and it's just a chuggin along I guess.

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
Japanese studios suck at optimization but this shyt is mad hilarious since they spent money on a Sony third party exclusive to make it exclusive on their next gen console, the most powerful in the world, and it's just a chuggin along I guess.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Turning off SMAA isn’t gonna give you a ~15fps boost.

Be retarded brehs :mjlol:

It doesn't need 15 fps to get to 60, the average is 51 according to the graph you dumb ass c00n, and it doesn't say what the cpu is, this strawman arguments is straight from fox news, you maga ass nikka

You don't have a gaming PC to even test it to see lmao

ultra and high are presets

What you do is use custom

You have textures on Ultra, shadows and lighting on high, anti aliasing low or off, and play around with all the settings to get to look and perform the way you want, etc

Using the presets is just for people who want to run test, you are suppose to adjust the settings individually to get the performance you want

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
So let's get this straight, there was a 4k Yakuza before this?
And what's this chugging talk, you saying it won't run smoothly?

Is your beef that it's not 4k/120?

This was a Sony franchise, we took it, don't worry what we do with it. just hope you can get the scraps next year. And don't act like y'all didn't love Yakuza...

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/yakuza-3-4-5-ps4-remasters.633909/

Yup, the salt is real :bryan:

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
So let's get this straight, there was a 4k Yakuza before this?
And what's this chugging talk, you saying it won't run smoothly?

Is your beef that it's not 4k/120?

This was a Sony franchise, we took it, don't worry what we do with it. just hope you can get the scraps next year. And don't act like y'all didn't love Yakuza...

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/yakuza-3-4-5-ps4-remasters.633909/

Yup, the salt is real :bryan:

Every time you respond to me you prove how shyt your reading comprehension is.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It doesn't need 15 fps to get to 60, the average is 51 according to the graph you dumb ass c00n

You don't have a gaming PC to even test it to see lmao
Average means it runs below that for lots of the time.

To have a locked 60fps it’s got to run well above 60fps for most of the time.

On console that will just be locked at 30. On PC you can slump around at 47FPS if you want to :mjlol:

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
You have proven to the elites where you stand intellectually, and the masses have deemed you the smartest guy in the room. I think that's why your name is spelled like that, just your way of being a genius :ld:

:manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Average means it runs below that for lots of the time.

To have a locked 60fps it’s got to run well above 60fps for most of the time.

On console that will just be locked at 30. On PC you can slump around at 47FPS if you want to :mjlol:

Do you know what average means lmao you fukking idiot, if it run lowers than most of the time, how could possible average 51 fps
numb skull lmao

What a fukking moron, you see most of the FPS drops are during cut scenes
you see it go well over 55 fps, and this from 2019 before the drive updates for the 20 series

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Do you know what average means lmao you fukking idiot, if it run lowers than most of the time, how could possible average 51 fps
numb skull lmao

What a fukking moron, you see most of the FPS drops are during cut scenes
you see it go well over 55 fps, and this from 2019 before the drive updates for the 20 series

Average of 51fps is nowhere near locked 60fps no matter if AA is turned off or not.

Most people playing Yakuza Kiwami 2 on PC are playing 1440 or lower.

You dumb as fukk :umad:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Average of 51fps is nowhere near locked 60fps no matter if AA is turned off or not.

Most people playing Yakuza Kiwami 2 on PC are playing 1440 or lower.

You dumb as fukk :umad:

not me I played 60fps on 1080ti

most of the time in the video the FPS is on 55 fps, and this 2019 drivers, by now the game probably runs on 60fps you can get it over 60fps by turning anti aliasing completely off

I went from 102 fps on my 3080 to 120 just by turning it off in the same game

you don't have gaming PC

so you can't comprehend