More 12 Teraflop dominance - Yakuza like a Dragon (4k 30 FPS) -Lower res modes included to boost FPS

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
not me I played 60fps on 1080ti

most of the time in the video the FPS is on 55 fps, and this 2019 drivers, by now the game probably runs on 60fps you can get it over 60fps by turning anti aliasing completely off

I went from 102 fps on my 3080 to 120 just by turning it off in the same game

you don't have gaming PC

so you can't comprehend
What's funny is you think owning a gaming pc makes your knowledgeable about electronics in general. It doesn't. Most ppl with gaming PCs don't truly understand how things work, they just know their gpu along with whatever else they got works this well. You then let the internet tell you everything else and you think you're smarter because of that.

What is your background in computers tho, honest question :jbhmm:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
not me I played 60fps on 1080ti

most of the time in the video the FPS is on 55 fps, and this 2019 drivers, by now the game probably runs on 60fps you can get it over 60fps by turning anti aliasing completely off

I went from 102 fps on my 3080 to 120 just by turning it off in the same game

you don't have gaming PC

so you can't comprehend
Play at 4K 48FPS PC brehs :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's funny is you think owning a gaming pc makes your knowledgeable about electronics in general. It doesn't. Most ppl with gaming PCs don't truly understand how things work, they just know their gpu along with whatever else they got works this well. You then let the internet tell you everything else and you think you're smarter because of that.

What is your background in computers tho, honest question :jbhmm:

What the fukk are you talking about lmao

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
The game looks good but outside of FFVII I don't really fukk with turn based games.

I watched this video earlier and it looks great, the 1440p/60 mode seems like the best mode IMO. Also, I'm not sure what kind of wizardry Digital Foundry engage in, but I notice a lot of their footage somehow manages to swerve the awful youtube compression. Maybe I'm seeing things though:yeshrug:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
more people arguing over 4k when its been out on console since 2018

then reverting to frames, optimized by the company to Juelz out of being broke boys
I bought both consoles and got PC ... but lets be real all over again, Ps stans still havent even experienced real 4k ... till this day :hhh: I dont see how you can argue quality, while rocking a checkerboard jet engine that's 3.5 years late to the party