More 12 Teraflop dominance - Yakuza like a Dragon (4k 30 FPS) -Lower res modes included to boost FPS

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You don't post any benchmarks

I did, this is the game running in real time where you can see the fps as the game is running with msi afteburner, these are the real benchmarks not some graph

you don't know what you are talking about, stick to consoles, yall just learned what FPS meant this gen lmao
That’s a totally different game. fukk wrong with you breh :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s a totally different game. fukk wrong with you breh :mjlol:

And like of Dragon is even out yet, and you are comparing to Kiwami 2 where you not even showing what it does on Series X because it's not outperforming the 2080ti, 1080p ultra looks better than 4k 30 on Xbox, they are running it at medium settings with none of the effects dumb ass

A more demanding game than yakuza kiwami 2 by far

Streets of Rage 4 as the same performance on PC as the base ps4, does that mean the PS4 is on par with the 2080ti because it runs streets of rage rage 4 the exact same YOU fukkING MORON Lmao

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And even if it was only 4k 60, at ultra presets, thats why better than what the game looks on Xbox what are you talking about

This is basically the whole argument. Have to adjust settings on PC to whatever settings the consoles run at (or near it) to get a real comparison. Can't run ultra on PC and compare performance to console 1:1

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
And like of Dragon is even out yet, and you are comparing to Kiwami 2
You brought up the Yakuza games on PC. I simply corrected your incorrect statement.
where you not even showing what it does on Series X because it's not outperforming the 2080ti,
I never claimed the Series X would outperform anything.

1080p ultra looks better than 4k 30 on Xbox, they are running it at medium settings with none of the effects dumb ass
More made up nonsense by you :mjlol:

A more demanding game than yakuza kiwami 2 by far

Streets of Rage 4 as the same performance on PC as the base ps4, does that mean the PS4 is on par with the 2080ti because it runs streets of rage rage 4 the exact same YOU fukkING MORON Lmao
Not even sure what you are getting at with all this. You ok breh? :dahell:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You brought up the Yakuza games on PC. I simply corrected your incorrect statement.

You said the series X was on par with the 2080ti lmao and it's not close

when like a dragon drops on the 10th in november on PC and X box you will see

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A Series X is not on par with a 2080TI. Just because one or two games deliver comparable performance to one doesn't prove it's as powerful e.g. you can get excellent performance with certain games that aren't too demanding.

Yakuza Kiwami 2 could get close to 60fps at 4K with a 2080TI but yet this Yakuza title(which is on the same engine) is running at 1440P/60fps on the Series X. Digital Foundry actually said early performance(from Gears 5) was close to a 2080, not a 2080 TI.

Similar performance on a few select titles is not equal to overall hardware performance.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL

What was false about my statement 2080ti can easily run yakuza games in 4k at 60fps, that's not an opinion its a fact

you posted a graph I posted an actual benchmark of the game running
and also the benchmark is at Ultra settings and gets 55 fps lmao

You turn one thing down to high, and there is your 4k 60fps, what the fukk are you talking about lmao
you said the Series X is up to par with some of the best cards on the market, which is the 2080ti, 3070, 3080

and it's not

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1st off Yakuza games have always been terribly optimized.

Trying to get the best out a Yakuza game on the pc and you need higher end cards, where as you can get a greater experience on console for less with much less effort.

Yakuza 7 looks to be the same, also comparing different yak games is like comparing completely different games from other devs all together almost. What might run solid for yak zero won't for yak 1 or 2....

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Nope.

And this is a remake of the old games.
Yakuza Kiwami 2 PC Performance Review | 4K Performance - Benchmark Results | Software

11185925503l.jpg

Seems Series X is up there with the best cards on the market :ohhh:
Do you think that the Xbox is running Ultra settings or a mix of medium and high?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You don't post any benchmarks

I did, this is the game running in real time where you can see the fps as the game is running with msi afteburner, these are the real benchmarks not some graph

you don't know what you are talking about, stick to consoles, yall just learned what FPS meant this gen lmao

when Yakuza 7 comes out the Nov 10th same day as Xbox come back to this thread you fukking dummy lmao
Even on high it’s not doing 4K 60fps
Yakuza Kiwami 2 PC Performance Analysis

As for 4K, our NVIDIA RTX2080Ti was unable to provide a smooth gaming experience. NVIDIA’s flagship GPU was used to its fullest in 4K so we are talking about a GPU limitation here and not about a CPU bottleneck (after all our CPU was able to push a minimum of 71fps and an average of 90fps at 1080p).

Yakuza-Kiwami-2-resolutions.png

And yes please re-up this thread on the 10th dummy

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Can someone explain to me if this is the current gen yakuza with enhancements or the actual next gen version of the game? I’m pretty confused, because this is a launch title on xbox as the next gen addition but its launching on ps5 as the ps4 version.

Are they just doing basic resolution/FPS upgrades and calling it the next gen addition, as opposed to cyberpunk who’s actaully working on a seperate next gen addition while still give res/FPS upgrades automatically to next gen owners???