'Moon rock' given to Holland by Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin is fake

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
:umad: they could come out and tell you every "moon rock" was fake and you wouldn't believe them because you've been successfully and perfectly indoctrinated

I'm so past this fake moon landing bs that I barely even bring it up in flat earth threads anymore

nikka, you didn't answer any of the questions I posed.

Story sounds silly and it's old as fukk. Ya'll nut ass nikkas go head and lend legitimacy to this shyt if ya'll want.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
nikka, you didn't answer any of the questions I posed.

Story sounds silly and it's old as fukk. Ya'll nut as nikkas go head and lend legitimacy to this shyt if ya'll want.
Different people have been exposing the moon landing farce for multiple decades now, using multiple different pieces of evidence to do so

At this point if you still believe that aluminum foil was able to get a "multi-ton shuttle" with multiple humans in it safely to the moon, or that nixon could call the moon from a rotary phone with almost no noticeable delay after said trip, then it's because you're choosing to deny reality:yeshrug:

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Different people have been exposing the moon landing farce for multiple decades now, using multiple different pieces of evidence to do so

At this point if you still believe that aluminum foil was able to get a "multi-ton shuttle" with multiple humans in it safely to the moon, or that nixon could call the moon from a rotary phone with almost no noticeable delay after said trip, then it's because you're choosing to deny reality:yeshrug:

This nikka :snoop:

fukk the moon landing shyt for one second. Let's just concentrate on this article and this supposed piece of tree.

How can you read an article that claims that these "moon rocks" were given out by the same government to hundreds of countries around the same time DECADES ago and viewed by hundreds of thousands of people yet in the same article they claim only recently some "researchers" glanced at it and knew it was fake? And this article is a decade old. How come no information at all on the other countries these rocks were given to doing their own tests to check the authenticity of these rocks they were given? You really gonna tell me that don't sound funny as fukk to you?

I fukking detest Trump and I hope he gets his assed dropped kicked out of the White House as soon as possible but his Fake News shyt gained real traction amongst alot of people (even with people that don't support him) because more people are seeing that there's so much bullshyt in print media and the internet...like this article. shyt is dumb and you got ya dikk all hard over it because you thought it lent some legitimacy to one of your cracked out conspiracy theories.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
This nikka :snoop:

fukk the moon landing shyt for one second. Let's just concentrate on this article and this supposed piece of tree.

How can you read an article that claims that these "moon rocks" were given out by the same government to hundreds of countries around the same time DECADES ago and viewed by hundreds of thousands of people yet in the same article they claim only recently some "researchers" glanced at it and knew it was fake? And this article is a decade old. How come no information at all on the other countries these rocks were given to doing their own tests to check the authenticity of these rocks they were given? You really gonna tell me that don't sound funny as fukk to you?

I fukking detest Trump and I hope he gets his assed dropped kicked out of the White House as soon as possible but his Fake News shyt gained real traction amongst alot of people (even with people that don't support him) because more people are seeing that there's so much bullshyt in print media and the internet...like this article. shyt is dumb and you got ya dikk all hard over it because you thought it lent some legitimacy to one of your cracked out conspiracy theories.
Again, I'm a flat earther

I've known about and believed this article for at least 5-6 years now

Again, if even if a country like russia had been stating for years that all this moon shyt is fake, YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE THEM

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
You applying this contradicts your viewpoint on the Moon landing. Nixon appointed this dude and both are corrupt, yet not corrupt enough to lie and participate in a fake moon landing.
What are you talking about?

Trump is corrupt but I don't think ms-13 is a made up gang just because he used it to further his agenda.

There is no correlation between the events you are trying to connect.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Again, I'm a flat earther

I've known about and believed this article for at least 5-6 years now

Again, if even if a country like russia had been stating for years that all this moon shyt is fake, YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE THEM

You know what? Usually I just call you a nut and keep it moving. Shoulda did that in here. Peace.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
It wasn't some random fukker on a horse. The two guys who made that famous film worked at a TV and film studio. In the costume department.
That's not true at all. If that were true, they would've had a lot easier time trying to get that footage on tv, but it was repeatedly denied by the BBC, American media, etc. And the main guy, Patterson, resorted to showing it on his own dime, in an old outdated system of showcasing independent nature films called "four-walling" where you would rent out rural, local movie theaters and show the films yourself - hardly a professional endeavor.

The other guy, Gimlin, meanwhile, went into seclusion for ~30 years because his family was getting hate mail from people calling him crazy. He was a skeptical ranchhand that broke horses in that went down there just to see what was up, and wound up becoming immediately convinced.

You didn't substantiate your claim with any documented evidence. Even if they were professional costume designers, Disney itself claimed that they would be incapable of mimicking that film - so you're basically claiming two guys, one of whom worked his entire life on ranches (not in costume departments) somehow invented in the 1960s the greatest costume of all time.

Nah.

"Dale Sheets and Universal Studios. Patterson, Gimlin, and DeAtley[233] screened the film for Dale Sheets, head of the Documentary Film Department, and unnamed technicians[131] "in the special effects department at Universal Studios in Hollywood ... Their conclusion was: 'We could try (faking it), but we would have to create a completely new system of artificial muscles and find an actor who could be trained to walk like that. It might be done, but we would have to say that it would be almost impossible.'"[234] A more moderate version of their opinion was, "if it is [a man in an ape suit], it's a very good one—a job that would take a lot of time and money to produce."[235] Disney executive Ken Peterson. Krantz reports that in 1969, John Green (who owned a first-generation copy of the original Patterson film)[236] interviewed Disney executive Ken Peterson, who, after viewing the Patterson film, asserted "that their technicians would not be able to duplicate the film".[131][231][237] Krantz argues that if Disney personnel were unable to duplicate the film, there is little likelihood that Patterson could have done so. Greg Long writes, "Byrne cited his trip to Walt Disney studios in 1972, where Disney's chief of animation and four assistants viewed Patterson's footage and praised it as a beautiful piece of work although, they said, it must have been shot in a studio. When Byrne told them it had been shot in the woods of Northern California, 'They shook their heads and walked away.'"[135][238]"

But I digress, I'm just sayin it's pretty obvious we went to the moon, and there's better shyt to be debating about on the internet. Saying we didn't go to the moon is as ridiculous as saying the world is flat. :manny:

Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
10 years ago and with so many holes in it I don't even know why it was posted or why so many people responded to it.

Not even that. The audacity of someone pulling news from 10 years ago and folks acting like that shyt is something brand new. All these debates about the moon landing being real for years on here and that same article could have been used in a reply somewhere that could have been ignored. Folks must be bored. Any new updates since then?