Daps
Reppin
NULL

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
here’s the problem- the astronauts were there at the same time, on a good will tour.. :unimpressed:
How do you know these "astronauts" made it all the way to Holland? What evidence do you have? (Any evidence you post is fake, by the way) The Van Allen radiation belt is between here and Holland, they couldn't possibly have made it.

I mean, really. "The Nether Lands." Sure. Like I'm supposed to believe any such place exists. Stop being naive, breh.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So your answer to a corruption conspiracy is to make up another corruption conspiracy? :laff:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Ok, this is story from a decade ago and it claims that 100s of these moon rocks were given out to various countries at around the same time. After one was tested and proven to be a fake then why haven't the other ones been tested and if so then where is the documentation on those? :francis:

You trying to tell me these other countries didn't run tests on the rocks they got? Especially after finding out this one was fukking wood? :francis:

This shyt sound stupid as fukk.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
A gif from a television show that we KNOW was fictional? Even comedic in nature? By the admission of its creators? This is the nail in the coffin, folks. This man's sources are all made up.

You don't think a corrupt diplomat would sell some fake shyt to an old geezer who didn't know any better? Seems perfectly plausible.

You believe Trayvon Martin's father had him killed in some kind of Masonic ritual. Go die somewhere.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/eve...ed-hoaxes-false-flags-or-conspiracies.487847/

You don't believe diplomats can be corrupt? Selling fake artifacts is a common scam.

Noticed he couldn't answer the question.

ddr4-6.jpg

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Ok, this is story from a decade ago and it claims that 100s of these moon rocks were given out to various countries at around the same time. After one was tested and proven to be a fake then why haven't the other ones been tested and if so then where is the documentation on those? :francis:

You trying to tell me these other countries didn't run tests on the rocks they got? Especially after finding out this one was fukking wood? :francis:

This shyt sound stupid as fukk.

Also..this piece of wood was on display for DECADES and was viewed by HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of people and only recently somebody was able to glance at it and knew the shyt wasn't a moon rock ? :russ:

nikka please :francis:

Yo, I swear this shyt is perfect for tinfoil hat wearing goofies like @xCivicx and straight up cac trolls like @thekingsmen. The ones who don't fall in the category of troll or conspiracy theorists needs to just use common sense before trying to make a strong stance either way.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also..this piece of a tree was on display for DECADES and was viewed by hundreds of thousands of people and only recently somebody was able to glance at it and knew the shyt wasn't a moon rock? :russ:

Yo, I swear this shyt is perfect for tinfoil hat wearing goofies like @xCivicx and straight up cac trolls like @thekingsmen. The ones who don't fall in the category of troll or conspiracy theorists needs to just use common sense before trying to make a strong stance either way.

giphy.gif

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Also..this piece of wood was on display for DECADES and was viewed by HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of people and only recently somebody was able to glance at it and knew the shyt wasn't a moon rock ? :russ:

nikka please :francis:

:umad: they could come out and tell you every "moon rock" was fake tomorrow and you wouldn't believe them because you've been successfully and perfectly indoctrinated

You're religiously invested in the concept of heliocentric theory at this point

I'm so past this fake moon landing bs that I barely even bring it up in flat earth threads anymore