All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
about to pay my shyt off this month :win:

i'm bout to be :blessed:

can't wait to see how this feels :smugdraper:

One payment left! :stylin:
I'm telling you, once you get that feeling you're not gonna want another note ever again.:salute::cheers:

I don’t even think about it (not as much as I should maybe?). I know that just because I can afford it, doesn’t make it a sound investment – I like whomever came up with that. Good shiit, babe.

But yeah, a lot of you talk about car notes as though they are such a burden. So you’re telling me you didn’t know what you were getting into when you copped that whip?

My ass is ignent, so I gotta floss like dental strands – but i ain’t feeling no purchasers remorse because I liked the car so much (as a matter of fact, I wash it almost 3 times a week – in the summer, daily – call it ghetto fab if you want, but it’s the only thing that I got that I’m proud of and I’m making payments on it to build my credit-stein).

Like, for instance… since I don’t own my own place, the crib gets hectic at times; sometimes a vigga just wanna ride out! The car for me is like a sanctuary; peace, solace and serenity and gives me clarity and release therapy.

It’s one of the finer moments in my day cuz I get to relax in the whip, with windows down, my face no frown. Peeps check the sounds as my music pounds and smokin’ loud as my muffler growls as I ride around – all through town and I’m simpin’ it.

I gotta ask, what kind of ride is that you got? :stylin:

Just got a 2013 Nissan Altima and my payments start next month

$324/mo for 72 months

2.9%interest rate
Now that doesn't sound bad if you can pay it off sooner than 6 years. The interest rate is good but I just wouldn't want to pay on the car for 6 years. If you can double up on a few of the notes that would be really good.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
my car payment is over at the end of the yea or sooner :birdman: :win:

will be getting a new car that day :win:

Just got a 2013 Nissan Altima and my payments start next month

$324/mo for 72 months

2.9%interest rate

72 months YIKES

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
$530 a month on my Audi A6. :manny: I have about 11 more payments and I"ll be free.

It's still fly and the hoez love it. :win: Most of the time you pay a car off and it's :flabbynsick:

nas1_zps6e03a9c6.png

you made me feel better

the hoes love that g37

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
$530 a month on my Audi A6. :manny: I have about 11 more payments and I"ll be free.

It's still fly and the hoez love it. :win: Most of the time you pay a car off and it's :flabbynsick:

man, you take care of ur whip, and it should drive for a LONG time. my whip is an 05 and drives perfect still.

Daps
That feeling will wear off when you see the next generation g37.

I had a new e46 M3 back in the day, and was feeling myself, then saw the E92 M3 and felt like :to:

Its funny you say that because alot of these E92 M3 boys are looking at what the M4 might look like saying "I think i'm keeping my E92" :bryan:

(that's what's being said on forums anyway)

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its funny you say that because alot of these E92 M3 boys are looking at what the M4 might look like saying "I think i'm keeping my E92" :bryan:

(that's what's being said on forums anyway)

100% of them are lying.

M4 will be lighter, way more powerful and daily-driveable, have better gas-mileage, will be infinitely more tuneable, and most importantly won't look like an E92.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
my car payment is over at the end of the yea or sooner :birdman: :win:

will be getting a new car that day :win:

72 months YIKES

You're getting another car payment it's just like continuing your financing. 10 years worth of car payments FTW!!

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
I gotta ask, what kind of ride is that you got? :stylin:

It's nothing crazy, i like it cuz it's reliable and the stock system is good enough for me and most importantly... gets me from a to z.

'07 350z GT with the Bimbo brakes (stops on a dime when i need to stop for some dimes).

Umph.

Daps
100% of them are lying.

M4 will be lighter, way more powerful and daily-driveable, have better gas-mileage, will be infinitely more tuneable, and most importantly won't look like an E92.

Yeah you're right they could be lying, and they probably are.

But for arguments sake (and because i'm bored). Are we all entirely sure that this :

BMW-M4-Coupe-Concept-448x309.jpg

Looks better than this ???

photo-2-e1363891707359.jpg

I know its a render.. but i'm just sayin'

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah you're right they could be lying, and they probably are.

But for arguments sake (and because i'm bored). Are we all entirely sure that this :

BMW-M4-Coupe-Concept-448x309.jpg

Looks better than this ???

photo-2-e1363891707359.jpg
I know its a render.. but i'm just sayin'

nikka heeeeeeelll yes! (but then I never cared for the E92, mostly cause I couldn't afford one when they dropped and was driving an e46 m3 :guilty:).