monthly car note payment unappreciation thread

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
anyone here who always leases? i use to drive 500 miles a week for work but now that i drive about 70 im thinking thats the way to go. Looking at doing a 3yr lease and see how it goes.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so everyone here is a financial and life coach apparently.

I put it like this. W.e your situation is in life and youve thought about it and thought about the possible consequences that come with it so be it. now if your not thinking about all that stuff then that becomes a problem

im paying 398 for 2013 bmw.... i was one year into my 08 audi but the warranty was up so i figured with much changing in my life. having a reliable car where i dont have to worry about maintance or warranty ill lease for the time being. but my payments stay the similar.

my dad buy used cars all the time and spends quite alot a year on repairs and maintenance. i cant bring myself to do that and not know when thats going to happen and how much it will be.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
anyone here who always leases? i use to drive 500 miles a week for work but now that i drive about 70 im thinking thats the way to go. Looking at doing a 3yr lease and see how it goes.

its really a preference breh. This is what i tell my clients.

if your the type of person that like to get new cars every once in a while and like to have the peace of mind of maintance and warranty. and you dont mind not really ever owning the car do it breh.

i see so many people trading in their cars with negative equity and or constantly getting new ones just financing it doesnt really make any sense for them not to lease.

i also believe leasing looks better for credit but i could be incorrect.

i usually suggest it to younger clients of mine becuase of younger peoples lives are ever changing and they are not married to those payements for 5-7 years

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
LMAO! but you'd borrow that much, plus interest? That shyt is crazy to me.

And you'll find a good car too and have a lot more bargaining power. People still like cash.

:manny: my credit is shytty due to layoffs and losing everything. i need all the help i can get to get it back on track.....:troll:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eh, with interest rates so low, why not finance? I'm paying 1.75% on my car note. That's less than inflation, which technically makes it better than paying cash.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Eh, with interest rates so low, why not finance? I'm paying 1.75% on my car note. That's less than inflation, which technically makes it better than paying cash.

So, Lexus told me I could refinance every 6 months. My credit is shot and I got a 7% interest so far. It's been 6 months. Should I go refinance ? If yes, how much should I expect it to drop to ? Thanks

Daps

Add that to the fact that the car that you're driving holds its value very well... By the time the cars paid (or you decide to trade up) you'll likely be in the green. :obama:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So, Lexus told me I could refinance every 6 months. My credit is shot and I got a 7% interest so far. It's been 6 months. Should I go refinance ? If yes, how much should I expect it to drop to ? Thanks

:huhldup: Yea man I'd definitely look into it. I really don't know how low you could get but every bit helps. I refi'd through Welcome - BlueHarbor. Good experience.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

why would lexus refinance u to a lower rate? that doesn't benefit them? and they aren't obligated to help you save money.