monthly car note payment unappreciation thread

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
:manny: I've never had a problem and I never do down payments.

:myman:

to me its not worth it. cuz u only pay for a car for a couple years. so whats the point of going thru the hassle of the refi to save a nominal amount of money. it's totally different than refinancing a mortgage which typically goes for 30 years.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:myman:

to me its not worth it. cuz u only pay for a car for a couple years. so whats the point of going thru the hassle of the refi to save a nominal amount of money. it's totally different than refinancing a mortgage which typically goes for 30 years.

I hear ya. I lowered my monthly pmt from $630 to $580 tho, and that was just with a small interest rate change. All it took was a few emails and meeting up with a notary to sign the new docs. Definitely worth it to me. If dude can get a rate lower than 7%, I'd definitely recommend it but I hear what you're saying.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I hear ya. I lowered my monthly pmt from $630 to $580 tho, and that was just with a small interest rate change. All it took was a few emails and meeting up with a notary to sign the new docs. Definitely worth it to me. If dude can get a rate lower than 7%, I'd definitely recommend it but I hear what you're saying.

Thx breh. This is why white people get rich. If you can save a dollar or 2, why not ? Anyway, I ll refinance and the little I save will go to my credit union acct that I don't touch. Let's see what it is in 3 years :mjpls:

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
I don’t even think about it (not as much as I should maybe?). I know that just because I can afford it, doesn’t make it a sound investment – I like whomever came up with that. Good shiit, babe.

But yeah, a lot of you talk about car notes as though they are such a burden. So you’re telling me you didn’t know what you were getting into when you copped that whip?

My ass is ignent, so I gotta floss like dental strands – but i ain’t feeling no purchasers remorse because I liked the car so much (as a matter of fact, I wash it almost 3 times a week – in the summer, daily – call it ghetto fab if you want, but it’s the only thing that I got that I’m proud of and I’m making payments on it to build my credit-stein).

Like, for instance… since I don’t own my own place, the crib gets hectic at times; sometimes a vigga just wanna ride out! The car for me is like a sanctuary; peace, solace and serenity and gives me clarity and release therapy.

It’s one of the finer moments in my day cuz I get to relax in the whip, with windows down, my face no frown. Peeps check the sounds as my music pounds and smokin’ loud as my muffler growls as I ride around – all through town and I’m simpin’ it.

SuckFohh

Pro
Daps
Just got a 2013 Nissan Altima and my payments start next month

$324/mo for 72 months

2.9%interest rate