monthly car note payment unappreciation thread

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Yeah you're right they could be lying, and they probably are.

But for arguments sake (and because i'm bored). Are we all entirely sure that this :

BMW-M4-Coupe-Concept-448x309.jpg

Looks better than this ???

photo-2-e1363891707359.jpg

I know its a render.. but i'm just sayin'

Gimmie the M4 :wow:

Genome

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Having the title to my vehicle :blessed:

Its 20 years old though and worth about a rack maybe:shaq2:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
100% of them are lying.

M4 will be lighter, way more powerful and daily-driveable, have better gas-mileage, will be infinitely more tuneable, and most importantly won't look like an E92.

I don't think I could daily the e92 it feels brutal

no car loan gang here

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

no car loan gang here

Never driven one but I hear the lack of torque and race-inspired suspension does make for a difficult drive when you're not trying to go fast. The M3 gets softer with each generation and the F32 will have torque for days plus DCT so yea, it should make a good DD.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Never driven one but I hear the lack of torque and race-inspired suspension does make for a difficult drive when you're not trying to go fast. The M3 gets softer with each generation and the F32 will have torque for days plus DCT so yea, it should make a good DD.

You've got to rev it, I think I was shifting at 5.5 or 6.5. I could really feel the engine too which is meh to me, it may have had aftermarket engine mounts though. Don't really mind the stiff suspension, the car feels really low(might be because of the seats or roofline, not sure how that would pan out in most urban areas.

Yeah, cars are getting less and less exciting as the years go by.
I haven't been excited for a car in a long time.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps

no car loan gang here

You've got to rev it, I think I was shifting at 5.5 or 6.5. I could really feel the engine too which is meh to me, it may have had aftermarket engine mounts though. Don't really mind the stiff suspension, the car feels really low(might be because of the seats or roofline, not sure how that would pan out in most urban areas.

Yeah, cars are getting less and less exciting as the years go by.
I haven't been excited for a car in a long time.

i have no idea what all this means :wtf:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i have no idea what all this means :wtf:

Basically, the prototypical sports car has a low-torque high-revving engine which is *great* for inspired driving but tends to suck for day-to-day driving.

Car makers (BMW in particular) are now shifting to turbocharged engines, which rev to a lower limit but have much more torque, which is great for daily driving, but not so much fun when you want to unwind.