Monster Hunter: World | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
This Charge Blade :banderas: they fukked up giving me guard points, the ability to hit high. and damage stacks :blessed:
Im loving this one too. Dope how you can switch between fast attacks and slower powerful attacks

Monk

Rookie
Daps
This is how everyone feels the first time they try this series. You will start to figure things out and it will be fun BUT... You'll realize you have to make a commitment if you wanna really enjoy this game. I can't make that type of commitment these days :manny:

Lol at leave that guy alone :damn:
Funny I rarely get that type of support. You did see a back and forth right? One sided huh? That's why I said he can live...

For now :demonic:
Yeah, I did see the exchange and youre the one talking extra, using hypotheticals and shyt...

"he can live" he says :hubie:

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
Game gets brutal after u unlock high level gear man these monsters starting to smell blood :mjcry:

Ps: i been low on money the whole game since i was co-oping my way thru but i just realized u cud sell material...sold my excess materials and jumped from 0 to $40000 in one go :wow:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly this game reminds me of a prehistoric phantasy star online :ehh:.

I don't know why Japanese studios think us American folk don't like this type of game :yeshrug:

:ohhh: A Phantasy Star Online? that's my shyt breh. Don't fukk with me...are you for real?