Monster Hunter: World | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Some nikkaz plan to party on the weekends, then put hours into the p*ssy. Other nikkaz plan to play with computer dragons on the weekend, and plan to put 100's of hours into that. I'm sure the opposite sex will look at his post and go "that's the type of guy I wanna fukk"

Some guys get all the woman :to:

Some people do both because they know how to manage time and have the funds and job that allows them to do so.

Whilst others live in squalor and have to decide between buying a game and feeding the family they make sleep on a piss stained matress:mjcry:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Some people do both because they know how to manage time and have the funds and job that allows them to do so.

Whilst others live in squalor and have to decide between buying a game and feeding the family they make sleep on a piss stained matress:mjcry:
Oh some people plan to party and put in 100's of hours into Dragon Fantasy advanced? Tell me my good man, when was the last time you went out, secured the draws, finished the deal and did the dirty deed?

Have you developed a technique you feel comfortable with when approaching woman, and where did you develop that skill? They don't teach you how to interact with the opposite sex in games. Chatting with npc's don't count :stop:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
How is this for newcomer?is this best played with others or is it something that should be played solo?
I'm finding it manageable so far. Def more fun when you have a little squad going against a monster. Had a few people join me (I wasn't on mic at the time) and we were in sync. It was fun.

But if you want to do solo you have that option too and you can just send an SOS out midway if you want some help from anyone online.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Oh some people plan to party and put in 100's of hours into Dragon Fantasy advanced? Tell me my good man, when was the last time you went out, secured the draws, finished the deal and did the dirty deed?

Have you developed a technique you feel comfortable with when approaching woman, and where did you develop that skill? They don't teach you how to interact with the opposite sex in games. Chatting with npc's don't count :stop:

Everyday life unlike you my trajectory in life isn't to be a 50 year old wearing mario hats recording himself on a console he can't afford games for.

I also don't work a low paid job like yourself where I need to clock in and clock out. I work form home 60% of the time.

As always my advice to you is to get off the interet/playing poker all-stars on Xbox because you can't afford real games and actually get some money.

Maybe you could save for a month or two and take your family out for a meal or even better a holiday the coli is rooting for you :blessed:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Everyday life unlike you my trajectory in life isn't to be a 50 year old wearing mario hats recording himself on a console he can't afford games for.

I also don't work a low paid job like yourself where I need to clock in and clock out. I work form home 60% of the time.

As always my advice to you is to get off the interet/playing poker all-stars on Xbox because you can't afford real games and actually get some money.

Maybe you could save for a month or two and take your family out for a meal or even better a holiday the coli is rooting for you :blessed:
Whoa :whoa: you just wrote a lot of stuff there but what's odd about that reply is you was replying to this...
Your reply literally has zero mention of the opposite sex. You say everyday life then immediately say you work at home...which nobody asked you :gucci:. When people are guilty of shyt and get called out, their replies turn into the type of babble you did here. If you end up being a pedophile, trust me when I say this..Nobody would be like "I didn't see that coming" Its either that or you gay, which one is it nikka :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Whoa :whoa: you just wrote a lot of stuff there but what's odd about that reply is you was replying to this...

Your reply literally has zero mention of the opposite sex. You say everyday life then immediately say you work at home...which nobody asked you :gucci:. When people are guilty of shyt and get called out, their replies turn into the type of babble you did here. If you end up being a pedophile, trust me when I say this..Nobody would be like "I didn't see that coming" Its either that or you gay, which one is it nikka :mjpls:

You let your dirty ass kids sleep in piss the only person who on this forum abusing kids is you. Old broke nikka

Monk

Rookie
Daps
I just been playing this shyt dolo, matchmaking seems broken and honestly dont even know what I'm doing

Got to some part were I was shooting a huge monster with a cannon and was like :whoo:, I still dont know how I feel about this game but I'm pushing through it:jbhmm:

Monk

Rookie
Daps
Still no mention of woman, doesn't deny being gay :dame:

This is where you thought I was gonna go in on you for being in the closet, but no :stop:
Not yet :demonic:
You're looking pretty corny, just leave that guy alone and talk about gaming

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
fukk man this shyt did 5 mill in 3 days :mjcry:

If dragon's dogma 2 isnt already in development/planning knowing crapcom they might just bush the dogma series :mjcry::mjcry: