Monster Hunter: World | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
Just copped this for the X. Never played a monster Hunter but been hearing great things.

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
:ohhh: A Phantasy Star Online? that's my shyt breh. Don't fukk with me...are you for real?

Yup there's some minor differences like grinding mats instead of random weapon drops as the main reason to play, but it's the most similar game I can think of.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
What y'all brehs think about the Bow?? Been watching YouTube tutorials on it and that shyt looks :whew:
Still putting in work with the Hunting Horn and Charge Blade tho :ehh:

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I don't know if mastery of invicibility frames is a necessity in this series, but I don't see how not to cart against Nergigante's death drop without them.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Game gets brutal after u unlock high level gear man these monsters starting to smell blood :mjcry:

Ps: i been low on money the whole game since i was co-oping my way thru but i just realized u cud sell material...sold my excess materials and jumped from 0 to $40000 in one go :wow:

my boy is low on money too.. but he keeps making all the armors. I'm like do those low rank investigations :dahell:

yea high level is... pukei taking half my health with one poison blast :skip:

gonna have to be real careful with that t-rex

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
my boy is low on money too.. but he keeps making all the armors. I'm like do those low rank investigations :dahell:

yea high level is... pukei taking half my health with one poison blast :skip:

gonna have to be real careful with that t-rex
best way to hustle money is through the botany hustle. find something high value that you can grow and sell it :mjpls:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
:ohhh: such as??
Early on, Might Seeds. They're easy enough to find and you only need one to get started. Its not instant money like most want, but good sustained income on the side.

A full stack of a 98 is like 13k. Keep one in the pot, and repeat as you knock out investigations. There's also a 5 star quest that awards you an item called Bandit Mantle. It gives a chance to drop trade in items on each hit. The quest itself is a bytch. Think its a Rathalos and a Rathian in the same mission. The Bandit Mantle can be stacked by each member in your party too. Even killing something small time with high end gear can rack up 10+k easy if you're doing it right.