Monster Hunter: World | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
fukk man this shyt did 5 mill in 3 days :mjcry:

If dragon's dogma 2 isnt already in development/planning knowing crapcom they might just bush the dogma series :mjcry::mjcry:
Capcom

We Byke

:blessed:

More funding for great games
Capcom showing they still have relevancy here.

Good for them because that last resident evil was tridash

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Had this shyt for three days and i swear i then put over 40 hours into this :wow: where the hell this game come from? shyt has taken over my life

monster hunter does that shyt. i quit the series after putting in too much time with freedom unite...then like an addict I picked it back up with 4u.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I just been playing this shyt dolo, matchmaking seems broken and honestly dont even know what I'm doing

Got to some part were I was shooting a huge monster with a cannon and was like :whoo:, I still dont know how I feel about this game but I'm pushing through it:jbhmm:
This is how everyone feels the first time they try this series. You will start to figure things out and it will be fun BUT... You'll realize you have to make a commitment if you wanna really enjoy this game. I can't make that type of commitment these days :manny:
You're looking pretty corny, just leave that guy alone and talk about gaming
Lol at leave that guy alone :damn:
Funny I rarely get that type of support. You did see a back and forth right? One sided huh? That's why I said he can live...
Let him cook.
The only power he has is being a troll on this forum.
For now :demonic: