Monster Hunter: World | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
My boy got it snd im skepticalx how do you like it so far
I only played a little bit. Cant really form an opinion till i play it more though. From the little bit i did play i liked it though. Needs a lock on buttin though

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
Skimmed thru here but the DBZ shyt confusing me at the start.

Is there a coli PS squad for MHW yet??

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
I just been playing this shyt dolo, matchmaking seems broken and honestly dont even know what I'm doing

Got to some part were I was shooting a huge monster with a cannon and was like :whoo:, I still dont know how I feel about this game but I'm pushing through it:jbhmm:
Instead of matchmaking, use the s.o.s. flares. They always work for me

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Who trying to said up with my arrow bytch on the ps4

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Switched weapons to the dual blades and having a lot more fun. Sucks matchmaking is still broken on Xbox cause I bought this to play some fun co-op online but it is what it is

One4Deuce

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Minnesota
I think I'm going to try to start this game and put a couple hours in today. I've never played a Monster Hunter game, any tips for me before I start?

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Killed Pukei-Pukei with one minute left on the clock. It wasn't hard, he just kept running away and Rathalos showed up a couple of times so i had to be csreful cause he one shotted me earlier on another hunt.

I think I'm going to try to start this game and put a couple hours in today. I've never played a Monster Hunter game, any tips for me before I start?
Watch a YouTube tutorial cause the in-game tutorial is ass.
Once you get to your room, there is a cat you can talk to that can take you to a training room where you can try out your weapons. I heavily advise trying out the weapons to see which you feel first best before hunting.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Sometimes in trying strike a monster but he swings the weapon at no one :francis:

Any tips?

I was using the switchaxe, but I think imma try the katana next