Monster Hunter: World | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
yeah the player base for this game is still strong and there's ALOT of content to explore and get into. All the veteran players are in the ICEBORNE expansion now but you can fast track your way there with the Guardian armor in the base game.
Just copped can confirm the guardian armor makes the base game easy af

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
on the note.. only gotta worry about two of her moves as a gunlance user... that glowing fist punch shyt she does and the belly flop in area 3.

everything else I've negated :mjlit:

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Yo just downloaded this

Wtf going on? :dwillhuh:

If it wasn't for this new armor I'm sure I'd be dead lmao

What's a good starting weapon and some quick tips? Seems overwhelming at first.

I tried one of the guns and then tried the dual blades. Not sure what to go with until I get the hang of it.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
and done :whew:
Guess I'll figure out an armor setup for arch namielle.

I realized that if you're facing her as she's doing the belly flop you're going to eat that damage if your guarding with the gl. But if you turn around, you damn negate all of the damage.

the punch is whatever.. pay attention and try to dodge forward. But the start up time on that is kinda fast

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
How does this game compare to dark souls, nioh, etc? Is it hard to learn if I’m familiar with stats, armor in From Software/Nioh games or is the learning curve completely different?

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
How does this game compare to dark souls, nioh, etc? Is it hard to learn if I’m familiar with stats, armor in From Software/Nioh games or is the learning curve completely different?

Completely different. There are no individual stats. All of your metrics are based on your equipment (weapons and armor). The learning curve can be a bit steep because the attack buttons are Y/B (circle/triangle) instead of X/Y (square/triangle) like most traditional action games.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Outside of the waternuke... Arch Namielle ain't too bad of a fight

Yeah I've been reading online she's easy and less stressful than previous AT monsters. I'll give her some run over the weekend.
Yeah I ran her a couple of times with randoms. It's not much of a difference other than her special doing some next level damage on my Lance build. It took me from full to half health the first time. The next run I only took like 15%. It could be a distance thing as I took some chip damage the first time when I was closer.