Monster Hunter: World | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
maaaan Capcom pumpfaking :martin: In their recent Developer Diary vid they had her listed as dropping on the 10th. Anyway Ive already upgraded my Assassin's Hood from the newest festival. Now I officially have all my tools upgraded. :smugbiden: Bout to collect these VIP tickets to make the latest layered armor.

as far as crowns I got 19 left. I can't get a large Shrieking Legiana to spawn on Ballad of Horafrost for shyt :mjcry:

Yeah did the hood upgrade too, never use it tho :skip:

Yeah will probably knock out all that VIP tickets later this weekend. So far the iceborne event layereds are way better than the base games event layereds.

Those event crown quests.. I swear were better in base. :francis:

wish they woulda made crown hunting easier

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
MR Kulve Taroth is so uninspiring :unimpressed:. Skip the first stage and run 2-3 in one go, all or nothing. Only difference in the model is the gold is more yellow :unimpressed:. It's not easy to solo, but it's not that hard of a fight with mildly competent crews. Do high damage in the first area and then manage your HP til the end and you good.

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
MR Kulve Taroth is so uninspiring :unimpressed:. Skip the first stage and run 2-3 in one go, all or nothing. Only difference in the model is the gold is more yellow :unimpressed:. It's not easy to solo, but it's not that hard of a fight with mildly competent crews. Do high damage in the first area and then manage your HP til the end and you good.
I'm falling asleep in my chair with my rapid fire sticky 2 lbg :zzz:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds

I was able to meld the Kjarr Strongarm "Numb" and max it out. 420 Paralysis on my Rarity 12 Charge Blade. :banderas:

I'm bout to have all these monsters doing the herky jerk/ bankhead bounce about 3 times a hunt now. :whew:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%

It's Kulve.. don't know what you were expecting :skip:

Hell I'm cool with Kulve not being a hard fight..

then again I use a gunlance when fighting her :pachaha:

that chip damage when she does that super move that burns the ground tho :damn:

thankfully the team I had made sure they had life powders.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Gonna have to switch all my armor to rank 12 for that arch namielle fight so I can get up to 1000+ defense.

Also can finally use layered swords for safi blades:wow:
Meant to check if the azure blade was an option

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I'm falling asleep in my chair with my rapid fire sticky 2 lbg :zzz:
My boy is out here struggling, dying on every attempt so far :snoop:
I was able to meld the Kjarr Strongarm "Numb" and max it out. 420 Paralysis on my Rarity 12 Charge Blade. :banderas:

I'm bout to have all these monsters doing the herky jerk/ bankhead bounce about 3 times a hunt now. :whew:
All of my builds now are centered around the Safi'jiiva weapons freeing up an armor slot because of the skills, I can't even take advantage :facepalm:
It's Kulve.. don't know what you were expecting :skip:

Hell I'm cool with Kulve not being a hard fight..

then again I use a gunlance when fighting her :pachaha:

that chip damage when she does that super move that burns the ground tho :damn:

thankfully the team I had made sure they had life powders.
I'm fine with the fight not being hard too, I just wanted them to do something interesting with the model. We break the horns in the original siege, they should have ran with that fact :manny:.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
The ineptitude of people running MR Kulve is getting me to Furious Rajang levels of mad. Stay the fukk out of corners in the first stage :mindblown:. Manage your goddamn health :mindblown:. Run AWAY from the heat breath :mindblown:! I've been trying a wide range build but then bum ass muthafukkas expect you to keep them alive :why:. I just completed the Alpha and Beta sets, I may never run this bytch again.

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Is this a good game to pick up now? Looking for something to put some hours into.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Is this a good game to pick up now? Looking for something to put some hours into.

yeah the player base for this game is still strong and there's ALOT of content to explore and get into. All the veteran players are in the ICEBORNE expansion now but you can fast track your way there with the Guardian armor in the base game.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
The ineptitude of people running MR Kulve is getting me to Furious Rajang levels of mad. Stay the fukk out of corners in the first stage :mindblown:. Manage your goddamn health :mindblown:. Run AWAY from the heat breath :mindblown:! I've been trying a wide range build but then bum ass muthafukkas expect you to keep them alive :why:. I just completed the Alpha and Beta sets, I may never run this bytch again.

I still need 2 of this hoes' Dragonspires for the Attack Charm upgrade and her armor :martin:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%

man every game I've played today.. dudes are fainting left n right :laff:

I've noticed in MR that players get to greedy fighting these monsters. need to learn to back the hell off :francis:

and you need like 30 of those spiralhorns to make both her armors :snoop: