Monster Hunter: World | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
All these monsters they've released and Lunastra is still really the only coin flip monster I face. Rest of the ones end up in the bushes but Luna

It's that super she has

starts it up.. hits you with air pressure as your taking chip damage then knocks you out with the explosion follow up :francis:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
All these monsters they've released and Lunastra is still really the only coin flip monster I face. Rest of the ones end up in the bushes but Luna

It's that super she has

starts it up.. hits you with air pressure as your taking chip damage then knocks you out with the explosion follow up :francis:
The last couple of times I fought her, I found that if her super knocks you down, stay down. I didnt notice myself taking any heat damage. I could just be remembering shyt all wrong though :francis:. I'd have to give it another run tonight to make sure.

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The last couple of times I fought her, I found that if her super knocks you down, stay down. I didnt notice myself taking any heat damage. I could just be remembering shyt all wrong though :francis:. I'd have to give it another run tonight to make sure.
Nah thats how it works. You gotta just lay there and wait it out

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Got 3 rajang hearts the first hunt:blessed:

Haven't seen a immortal reactor in 18 hunts:gucci:

No lightbreak anything for me:to:
I got an immortal rector on my first go while my friend only got the palladium. I got 2 rajang hearts on the first go and my friend didn't get shyt. I didn't have the heart to tell him :pachaha:, no pun intended. I'm gonna have to just make the HBG and keep it under wraps until the next time we fight it :lolbron:

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Picked up the IceBorne Master deluxe for my bday and it gave me this Guardian @ + armor which feels like a cheat code. Am I lessening the full experience this way? :lupe:

Think I'm going to trash it and forge early game armor to tough it out like a day 1 player. I just finished the pukei pukie fight for reference. Thoughts?

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Picked up the IceBorne Master deluxe for my bday and it gave me this Guardian @ + armor which feels like a cheat code. Am I lessening the full experience this way? :lupe:

Think I'm going to trash it and forge early game armor to tough it out like a day 1 player. I just finished the pukei pukie fight for reference. Thoughts?
The Guardian armor and defender weapons are only there to fast track you yo Iceborne. It'll let you play fast and loose, and that'll get you killed in MR quests if your build isn't up to snuff. You can either do Guardian armor and craft weapons from the monster trees, or craft monster armor and keep the defender weapons if you want to ease into it. Starting from square one will force you to learn attack patterns and make builds to fit specific fights, but depending on how good you are, it could be a grind.

Are you soloing monsters or running with other people?

Romell

Superstar
Daps
The Guardian armor and defender weapons are only there to fast track you yo Iceborne. It'll let you play fast and loose, and that'll get you killed in MR quests if your build isn't up to snuff. You can either do Guardian armor and craft weapons from the monster trees, or craft monster armor and keep the defender weapons if you want to ease into it. Starting from square one will force you to learn attack patterns and make builds to fit specific fights, but depending on how good you are, it could be a grind.

Are you soloing monsters or running with other people?
Playing solo which I'll prob continue to do until I get to the Iceborne content.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Playing solo which I'll prob continue to do until I get to the Iceborne content.
You might start running into trouble with Elder Dragons. I took my second character up to the start of High Rank and haven't been back to him yet. But you can cross that bridge when you get there.
Ready for MR Kulve dropping 2nite. :demonic:
In the meantime I'm still crown hunting :francis:
Word? Damn I wasn't prepared for that. I might have to run HR KT when I get off work and decide if my lance build is still useable. I fully expect to get one shotted using my HBG :francis:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
MR Kulve dropped? Didn't see it on the list

I got 25 crowns left, how about you?

maaaan Capcom pumpfaking :martin: In their recent Developer Diary vid they had her listed as dropping on the 10th. Anyway Ive already upgraded my Assassin's Hood from the newest festival. Now I officially have all my tools upgraded. :smugbiden: Bout to collect these VIP tickets to make the latest layered armor.

as far as crowns I got 19 left. I can't get a large Shrieking Legiana to spawn on Ballad of Horafrost for shyt :mjcry: