Monster Hunter: World | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Got until the 13th to grind out Safi and awaken my blast long sword

Just been knocking out event quests.

That double rajang fight event :francis: Real talk it should have just been a layered set and not armored. But Capcom loves trickling layered sets out
That return of the bioweapon was alright... You should have been able to tank blackveils attacks more in the zombie state. Also again Leon and Claire should have been layered options

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I swear to God I've spent more time watching the lantern festival at the Seliana gathering hub than actually hunting :francis:. I can't help but run to the hot spring like a child everytime I return from a quest at night time. Whomever set this up fukking killed it.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Put together pretty much a perfect Safi'jiiva lance build for my playstyle. 1k+ defense, level 5 Divine Blessing, Uragaan skill, Vaal Hazak skill, Gold Rathian skill, level 3 Blight Resistance, level 5 Guard, and a handful of other skills. The only negative is the sharpness is less than ideal. I've been trying to get a level 4 or 5 but it just doesn't want to happen. Now I'm just tying to farm Dracolite so I can work on my bow.

The quality of these Safi'jiiva hunters is dismal :hhh:. I gotta make sure I keep it's attention so these bums don't go and get killed on the second stage, or worse, lure it into an area with no crags on the third stage. I've also been getting robbed with running out of time. Seems like if something interferes with its escape animation when time reaches 0 it'll fail you. So when you get told it's about to leave (2 min warning) you might as well prioritize staying alive and not mounting, stunning, or blowing up the gas, and just hope it doesn't do its special. I kid you not, 3 times in a row we time out from stun, gas, then special. We had the fukker on skull too :francis:.

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
any brehs on the ps4 still active with the new raging brachy and furious rajang,,, look to coop with skilled hunters

add me on psn i play in the late nite early morning TruStyle

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
That Raging Brachydios was some shyt :pachaha:. My boy was running HBG and didnt resupply before we went to that last stage. He sealed those entrances and they took away farcaster usage. I almost told him you might as well die when you run out :skip:. I ran a build that didnt have Blight resistance and my dumb ass forgot the explosions could cause fire blight. If I didnt have health augment on my lance I'd have been fukked.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
That Raging Brachydios was some shyt :pachaha:. My boy was running HBG and didnt resupply before we went to that last stage. He sealed those entrances and they took away farcaster usage. I almost told him you might as well die when you run out :skip:. I ran a build that didnt have Blight resistance and my dumb ass forgot the explosions could cause fire blight. If I didnt have health augment on my lance I'd have been fukked.

Yeah that Brachydiosfight :whew:

Had to make a gunlance build with max guard and guard up. That chip damage tho :damn:

At least I don't cart anymore :wow:

But after killing him a bunch of times... once you get to the last area, the fight gets easier.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Yeah that Brachydiosfight :whew:

Had to make a gunlance build with max guard and guard up. That chip damage tho :damn:

At least I don't cart anymore :wow:

But after killing him a bunch of times... once you get to the last area, the fight gets easier.
We really didnt have any issues with him other than I had to play slower because he's so tall. Furious Rajang wasn't that bad, but he did get me twice. First time I was about to use a max potion and he stunned me. Fair play to him, I'da killed my ass too :francis: ( :dame: ) . Second time was right after that and he hit me with a mouth blast, knocked me back, started another mouth blast, and I recovered right into it. I seen that shyt happening and couldn't do anything but get ready to die.

I'm still trying to get the guard up jewel so I can free up my build a little bit. Other than Kushala, Lunastra, and Rajang, my lance builds are pretty solid. When I solo monsters like Velkhana and Teostra we basically sit there and slug it out until they decide to die :yeshrug:. Goddamn Rajang chip damage might as well be a normal hit, Kushala stay her punk ass in the air :pacspit:, Lunastra and them blue flames can go to hell.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
We really didnt have any issues with him other than I had to play slower because he's so tall. Furious Rajang wasn't that bad, but he did get me twice. First time I was about to use a max potion and he stunned me. Fair play to him, I'da killed my ass too :francis: ( :dame: ) . Second time was right after that and he hit me with a mouth blast, knocked me back, started another mouth blast, and I recovered right into it. I seen that shyt happening and couldn't do anything but get ready to die.

I'm still trying to get the guard up jewel so I can free up my build a little bit. Other than Kushala, Lunastra, and Rajang, my lance builds are pretty solid. When I solo monsters like Velkhana and Teostra we basically sit there and slug it out until they decide to die :yeshrug:. Goddamn Rajang chip damage might as well be a normal hit, Kushala stay her punk ass in the air :pacspit:, Lunastra and them blue flames can go to hell.

Yeah Furious ain't as bad as that raging fight..

Master rank Kushala is not a fun fight at all. Stays in the air, has that wind armor, and all those damn tornados :francis:

it's like we're paying for how we punked it in HR with flashpods:pachaha:

fukking hate Lunastra and that bullshyt super :francis:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All these monsters they've released and Lunastra is still really the only coin flip monster I face. Rest of the ones end up in the bushes but Luna