Monster Hunter: World | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
That last boss fight :francis:

Haven't really bothered with really learning the clutch claw.... but I guess I'mma have to :francis:

Don't even wanna fight it again.. but god damn that armor looks:wow:
Shiiit needs to be a layered option

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
That last boss fight :francis:

Haven't really bothered with really learning the clutch claw.... but I guess I'mma have to :francis:

Don't even wanna fight it again.. but god damn that armor looks:wow:
Shiiit needs to be a layered option
You talking about Shara Ishvalda? If you have that Mind's Eye/Ballistics jewel, you should use it. I think it's weak against Blast and Poison. While it still has rock armor the fight is easy, but once it sheds that :francis:.

Try to avoid the sand because it'll explode. When it's about to shed the armor the camera should focus in on him, and you're gonna want to run away because the shockwave does damage. After that he does some soundwave attacks that aren't blockable if you don't have the Uragaan Armor skill. So when he takes his wings and puts them in front of him, just get out of the way. If you have the skill and use a lance, if you intend to block it, look perpendicular to the direction of the blast. It pushes you backwards and you get locked into the block, so ideally you want the blast to push you out of the way as quickly as possible so you don't drain stamina and take full damage.

If he gets mounted he still attacks as normal so don't relax. His special is some spirit bomb type shyt that's not hard to avoid, just run to the sides of the map. But be careful because sometimes he sneaks in a sound wave attack right after the bomb explodes. He actually does a few sneak attacks but that's the important one to look out for.

I didn't realize you fought it already until I typed up all that shyt :skip:.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
You talking about Shara Ishvalda? If you have that Mind's Eye/Ballistics jewel, you should use it. I think it's weak against Blast and Poison. While it still has rock armor the fight is easy, but once it sheds that :francis:.

Try to avoid the sand because it'll explode. When it's about to shed the armor the camera should focus in on him, and you're gonna want to run away because the shockwave does damage. After that he does some soundwave attacks that aren't blockable if you don't have the Uragaan Armor skill. So when he takes his wings and puts them in front of him, just get out of the way. If you have the skill and use a lance, if you intend to block it, look perpendicular to the direction of the blast. It pushes you backwards and you get locked into the block, so ideally you want the blast to push you out of the way as quickly as possible so you don't drain stamina and take full damage.

If he gets mounted he still attacks as normal so don't relax. His special is some spirit bomb type shyt that's not hard to avoid, just run to the sides of the map. But be careful because sometimes he sneaks in a sound wave attack right after the bomb explodes. He actually does a few sneak attacks but that's the important one to look out for.

I didn't realize you fought it already until I typed up all that shyt :skip:.

:pachaha:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Quick question. If you never got into the first (base) game, does it make sense to cop the new expansion pack and try to start out in that? I got friends who I used to run with when it first came out by I had a shyt connection so we got timed out all the time and I stopped fukking with it. I wanna get back into it, but they stuck with it and they all on the Ice shyt and I wanna try and catch up but don't know if it's worth it.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Quick question. If you never got into the first (base) game, does it make sense to cop the new expansion pack and try to start out in that? I got friends who I used to run with when it first came out by I had a shyt connection so we got timed out all the time and I stopped fukking with it. I wanna get back into it, but they stuck with it and they all on the Ice shyt and I wanna try and catch up but don't know if it's worth it.

As long as you complete the base story from the 1st game... you should be able to jump into iceborne.

Shouldn't take too long

Also I think they give everyone that purchases iceborn that Guardian set. So that should carry you to the start of Iceborne

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
You have to finish the main story to get to Iceborne content. I've been playing through on a new save and if you use the improved gear they give you it'll go pretty quick. Plus if you have them help out it'll go even quicker. But only have one friend join so the difficulty doesn't scale too much. Doing some of those hunts with the 4 person difficulty is a bytch with bad gear.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
This festival gathering hub music
full

I may never make it to Safi'jiiva :mjcry:

Ricky43

Whats up
Daps
Reppin
Gentrification City
I stopped playing this a few months after release. Getting back into it these past few weeks and Im remembering how fun this game is and the fact that it has so much content.

If anybody wants to play on PS4 hmu

Last edited: