Monster Hunter: World | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I been away from my Xbox the whole siege :snoop:. I'm behind the power curve and have to hope they bring him back soon. I played 2 hunts on my friend's account when I visited him and I couldn't get down with his builds. It's instakill attack is wild though. They throw that low pass filter on the music right when that thing floats into the ground :whew:. I need to see if the Uragaan armor skill can block that. It came in clutch against Teostra and Shara Ishvalda. shyt, I got a Teostra lance build that lets me stand right under him and go toe to toe. Shake off that supernova like he's a Jagras :umad:
Update: Nope
full
. He flew up in the air and I hunkered down right where it was gonna drop and started blocking. I swear he gave me some extra time as if to say, "do you really wanna throw your life away :usure:?" I'm sure my teammates were like
full

a759be90f83048d69b27f6178c0e3660.gif

You have Fainted

full

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Update: Nope
full
. He flew up in the air and I hunkered down right where it was gonna drop and started blocking. I swear he gave me some extra time as if to say, "do you really wanna throw your life away :usure:?" I'm sure my teammates were like
full

a759be90f83048d69b27f6178c0e3660.gif

You have Fainted

full

well that's good to know :whew:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Don't even know why I keep flashpods on me anymore :francis:

Fought MR Daora and.... paying for how I punked him in hr :wow:

Guess I'll stick to the bow in that fight...wasn't doin too hot with the long sword

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Nargacuga got me shook. I don't even want to try glavenus
I love the Nargacuga theme. I pop shyt off just to hear it :mjgrin:. What weapon you use? For Nargacuga you gotta get him tired and try to take out his fore legs kinda like with Barioth. When he shoots his tail spikes they do bleed damage. I run the Namielle bow against him. Glavenus just gotta be mindful of that tail. When he puts it in his mouth ( :dame: ) create distance. He's either going to spit fire or do a circular slash. When he does that little somersault tail slash, assume he's coming with a second follow up. His fight always seems to take a while. I run lance against him.

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
I love the Nargacuga theme. I pop shyt off just to hear it :mjgrin:. What weapon you use? For Nargacuga you gotta get him tired and try to take out his fore legs kinda like with Barioth. When he shoots his tail spikes they do bleed damage. I run the Namielle bow against him. Glavenus just gotta be mindful of that tail. When he puts it in his mouth ( :dame: ) create distance. He's either going to spit fire or do a circular slash. When he does that little somersault tail slash, assume he's coming with a second follow up. His fight always seems to take a while. I run lance against him.
Switch axe :mjcry:

Thanks for the tips breh. Just a pc breh learning iceborne

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Switch axe :mjcry:

Thanks for the tips breh. Just a pc breh learning iceborne
I haven't used the switch axe yet. If you can block with it then you'll be fine for Glavenus when your learn his patterns. Nargacuga you might as well just dodge. That tail has some fukking reach though. You still rocking High Rank armor?

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
I haven't used the switch axe yet. If you can block with it then you'll be fine for Glavenus when your learn his patterns. Nargacuga you might as well just dodge. That tail has some fukking reach though. You still rocking High Rank armor?
Yep I still got hr armor. Problem with the swaxe is it has very poor defensive options. No blocking and long ass animations and you have to waste evade jewels/gear to maKe up for it with better rolls. Looking to farm for some good rank 10 atmor

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Yep I still got hr armor. Problem with the swaxe is it has very poor defensive options. No blocking and long ass animations and you have to waste evade jewels/gear to maKe up for it with better rolls. Looking to farm for some good rank 10 atmor
Once you get some MR armor things get a lot more bearable. Instead of a cheap shot taking all your life, it only takes 50% :skip: