Monster Hunter: World | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Facts. Im bout to grind out Savi Jiva this weekend b4 he leaves to awaken my Dreamaxe :ahh:
I been away from my Xbox the whole siege :snoop:. I'm behind the power curve and have to hope they bring him back soon. I played 2 hunts on my friend's account when I visited him and I couldn't get down with his builds. It's instakill attack is wild though. They throw that low pass filter on the music right when that thing floats into the ground :whew:. I need to see if the Uragaan armor skill can block that. It came in clutch against Teostra and Shara Ishvalda. shyt, I got a Teostra lance build that lets me stand right under him and go toe to toe. Shake off that supernova like he's a Jagras :umad:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I been away from my Xbox the whole siege :snoop:. I'm behind the power curve and have to hope they bring him back soon. I played 2 hunts on my friend's account when I visited him and I couldn't get down with his builds. It's instakill attack is wild though. They throw that low pass filter on the music right when that thing floats into the ground :whew:. I need to see if the Uragaan armor skill can block that. It came in clutch against Teostra and Shara Ishvalda. shyt, I got a Teostra lance build that lets me stand right under him and go toe to toe. Shake off that supernova like he's a Jagras :umad:

They having an appreciation fest for the 1 year anniversary at the end of the month, so he'll be back then.

If you on the Xbone add me fam, I need more brehs to run hunts with. I use to rock with @firemanBk and another breh but Iceborne left alot of nikkas behind :mjcry:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
They having an appreciation fest for the 1 year anniversary at the end of the month, so he'll be back then.

If you on the Xbone add me fam, I need more brehs to run hunts with. I use to rock with @firemanBk and another breh but Iceborne left alot of nikkas behind :mjcry:

:russ:

Too many games out here to be sticking to 1. I have felt it pulling on me a bit but I still have Control & RE2 to go through before I even think about playing something else

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
The PC crowd is garbage at my level :why:

I joined an SOS 3 minutes in

used all their faints in less than 10 against a fukking great girros

and it was the WRONG monster :snoop::snoop:

https://i.imgur.com/B66zWAc.gif
3 faints on a great girros :dahell:

B66zWAc.gif

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Just started iceborne back up.. since I only killed the first monster and borderlands had released a week later.

Got nearly all of the christmas stuff. Might try to grind out a few more vip joyful tickets.. for those pendants

Also god damn every monster so far in iceborne is superfast :francis:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%

Great.. two weeks is all I'll need to get caught up

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Is this game like shadow of the colussus on steroids?