Monster Hunter: World | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
the new spring event has brought back almost all of the event quests put up so far. so if you missed any they're all available for the next two weeks.

I was doing that tempered deviljho event quest earlier and we were getting after it, but he wiped us 12 minutes in:francis:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
the new spring event has brought back almost all of the event quests put up so far. so if you missed any they're all available for the next two weeks.

I was doing that tempered deviljho event quest earlier and we were getting after it, but he wiped us 12 minutes in:francis:

I tried Tempered Deviljho and got carted within the first 90 seconds. :camby:
I need to get the level cap off my Kirin armor to have a chance at him but the level cap is hidden behind the RNG style augmenting. Who knows why

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Tempered Jho with fully upgraded Kirin armor (augmented)

It didn't go well :snoop:

It's a 2 hit KO fight. If you get hit twice in a row without healing, you're getting carted. Simple as that

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Is there a finesse way to kill every monster or is it all hack and slash

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
What do you mean "finesse way" to kill every monster?

And what's "back and slash"?
:aicmon:

Does every boss have an exploitable weakness that makes killing them a breeze or do u just beat the shyt out of everything and try not to die

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis

Does every boss have an exploitable weakness that makes killing them a breeze or do u just beat the shyt out of everything and try not to die
There's nothing really exploitable to make fights easy really, if you got a shield though, you can tank shyt like it's nothing as long as you keep your stamina high, but some monsters have attacks that'll hit through shields.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yes to both sir use a weapon that the monster has a element or status weakness while trying not to get kill by said monster.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You can handle it multiple ways. Bosses have weaknesses to certain elements and types of weapons but it's rarely a breeze. Different weapon types are better for certain foes but you'll get to a point where you can just beat the shyt out of them pretty easily.

But nothing is really exploitable. You can use screamer pods to make Diablos jump out the ground when he's burrowed but it won't work when he's enraged.

But when you get to the endgame, you can start making builds that can do crazy shyt.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Tempered Jho with fully upgraded Kirin armor (augmented)

It didn't go well :snoop:

It's a 2 hit KO fight. If you get hit twice in a row without healing, you're getting carted. Simple as that
On some real shyt, I swear Jho is harder than the final boss in the game and feels like what an elder dragon fight should be. Dude can literally kill you off a single touch, the only success I've with him is using the lance surprisingly cause his breath doesn't hit as hard if you block it.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biggest difference between elite MH players and good ones is the ability to use the radial menu for crafting/quick item usage.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On some real shyt, I swear Jho is harder than the final boss in the game and feels like what an elder dragon fight should be. Dude can literally kill you off a single touch, the only success I've with him is using the lance surprisingly cause his breath doesn't hit as hard if you block it.
Sir fighting temper deviljho is like fighting a new game plus bonus boss the amount of hit point he has and the damage he can do is crazy high.