Monster Hunter: World | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

teacher

All Star
Daps
Breh I finally solo his ass this past weekend with my R&B Palico (shout outs to @42 Monks ).

A few tips:

- he has significantly lower health than the other Elders.
- get the Thunderproof mantle if you don't have it. Also bring your vitality mantle.
- equip as many anti-stun/anti-paralysis decorations that you have in inventory.
- Use the coral orchestra on your Palico and give them a weapon with fire/ blast damage.
- If you use a lance or another shield weapon you can actually block a lot of the lightning attacks if you brace for it early enuff.
- Be patient!! Don't rush trying to get greedy he will one shot your ass every time. He carted me twice b4 I finally killed him and on my 3rd time I was extra precautious. I let that nikka go to sleep 2 times before I finally took his ass out. :bryan:

welp gave it a shot solo with no fire weapon (me or palico) and the kirin gave it to me :damn: gotta grind for a dual blade fire weapon:francis:

teacher

All Star
Daps
I've been going solo for a minute. Palico and Grimalkyne is all I need.
Do not sleep on Grimalkyne, they're like an extra hunter with you.

wtf is a grimalkyne? extra palico? that thing the palico rides?

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
welp gave it a shot solo with no fire weapon (me or palico) and the kirin gave it to me :damn: gotta grind for a dual blade fire weapon:francis:

man add me breh. We can stomp that hoe out with our Palicos.

wtf is a grimalkyne? extra palico? that thing the palico rides?

yeah the extra Cat monsters: the trappers, the protectors, the troupers, the plunderers and the Gajalaka.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Whole lotta time in...

Deviljho's gun :whew:

Really liking the gunlance.. shyt the lances can block pretty much anything. wonder if I add that block unblockables jewel will I be able to block shyt like Nerg's dive bomb:jbhmm:

Also out of all the resistances.. stun resistance is the most useful. I mean that shyt should be a man stay in any build. Only takes three level 1 jewels to max out. Or at least have that shyt on when fighting the Diablos tag team/Teostra :francis:

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Whole lotta time in...

Deviljho's gun :whew:

Really liking the gunlance.. shyt the lances can block pretty much anything. wonder if I add that block unblockables jewel will I be able to block shyt like Nerg's dive bomb:jbhmm:

Also out of all the resistances.. stun resistance is the most useful. I mean that shyt should be a man stay in any build. Only takes three level 1 jewels to max out. Or at least have that shyt on when fighting the Diablos tag team/Teostra :francis:
Lance with guard ability can block nergs dive bomb and teostra explosion if you got stam:ehh: