Monster Hunter: World | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

CouldBeWorse

Superstar
Daps
Going through the elder dragons. Nerg, Kushala and Toestra we're all pretty easy. Handled then with 0 or no feints.

This Nergal Reaver makes right work of everything so far, looks sick too :ehh:

My outfit is on point, don't see me changing up anytime soon without how ugly all this elder dragon armor is. Deviljho armor is ugly as fukk too, especially the female set :picard:

Capcom is missing out on a lot of money by not putting up some cool lookong DLC armor.

I was thinking, Okami would make a cool DLC monster.

teacher

All Star
Daps
Going through the elder dragons. Nerg, Kushala and Toestra we're all pretty easy. Handled then with 0 or no feints.

This Nergal Reaver makes right work of everything so far, looks sick too :ehh:

My outfit is on point, don't see me changing up anytime soon without how ugly all this elder dragon armor is. Deviljho armor is ugly as fukk too, especially the female set :picard:

Capcom is missing out on a lot of money by not putting up some cool lookong DLC armor.

I was thinking, Okami would make a cool DLC monster.

:ohhh: This is low key brilliant. Susanoo Armor and all the montsers from okami :gladbron: :banderas:

teacher

All Star
Daps
Just soloed the tempered kirin :wow:I shot up a SOS flare on my last continue nobody showed up :russ:he almost timed me out I was up to my last 5 minutes.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I am not familiar with MH lore but are hunters superhuman? My hunter leaps of cliffs and lands with no visible strain on them. Not only that swinging around huge weapons like they are nothing would point to superhuman strength right?

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
I am not familiar with MH lore but are hunters superhuman? My hunter leaps of cliffs and lands with no visible strain on them. Not only that swinging around huge weapons like they are nothing would point to superhuman strength right?

They are fighting 900 foot dragons.
I don't think this is based in reality.....

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hello sir here a post from reddit that will answer some of the questions you have

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I'm a teostra with Nerg, eyepatch and some dober gear

can I get at Deviljho decently?

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Just soloed the tempered kirin :wow:I shot up a SOS flare on my last continue nobody showed up :russ:he almost timed me out I was up to my last 5 minutes.

Whooped his ass on my first try
Granted, I did grind regular Kirin for his armor to be able to take on the tempered version with a ton of thunder resistance but still

My man :myman:
We just took on one of the craziest quests in the game.
Special Arena, 4 monsters (Legiana, Odogaron, Diablos & Rathalos) 25 minute limit
It took a few tries but we got it done. The last time, I started out with my low rank armor on accident. I was taking huge amounts of damage and was thinking something was wrong cause I was having damn near full health bars taken by lowly ass Odogaron in one hit. I got KO'd and switched to my right gear and that was it.
Down to Rathalos and I backed off to check the timer and saw we only had 90 seconds left. So I ran in and put the shock trap and tranq bombs down and when I heard that music, I legit went :blessed:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Granted, I did grind regular Kirin for his armor to be able to take on the tempered version with a ton of thunder resistance but still

Special Arena, 4 monsters (Legiana, Odogaron, Diablos & Rathalos) 25 minute limit
It took a few tries but we got it done. The last time, I started out with my low rank armor on accident. I was taking huge amounts of damage and was thinking something was wrong cause I was having damn near full health bars taken by lowly ass Odogaron in one hit. I got KO'd and switched to my right gear and that was it.
Down to Rathalos and I backed off to check the timer and saw we only had 90 seconds left. So I ran in and put the shock trap and tranq bombs down and when I heard that music, I legit went :blessed:

Yeah that shyt Was wild. Once I switched from my Gunlance to my Charge Blade I immediately started seeing results, as we proceeded to start constantly dropping those fools :whew:

Had no idea you could capture monsters in the arena tho :ohhh:

teacher

All Star
Daps

Since your character is a female it’s probably ok but for the male characters we don’t rock that in harlem :dame:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Man, this nergigante been getting at me...

I'ma have to attempt to get at the Bagel to get my power/armor talons...this shyt is nuts.