Monster Hunter: World | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Just got the game a few days ago...i can't even front, Im overwhelmed af :snoop: so much shyt flying at you at once, never seen so many tutorial prompts in my life.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Breh the fukk you on about :gucci:
I didn't have this experience at all and it's my first monster hunter

:dahell: nikka.....literally the first few hours is tutorial prompts, foh i know what im talking bout unless your ass don't read. & Im not saying i don't like the game, im just saying its alot to take in, especially for someone who never played a MH game.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
:dahell: nikka.....literally the first few hours is tutorial prompts, foh i know what im talking bout unless your ass don't read. & Im not saying i don't like the game, im just saying its alot to take in, especially for someone who never played a MH game.

I asked you a question sensitive illiterate nikka:mjlol:
Struggling because you have to read :mjlol:
FOH

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Switched up to hammer for now. Gonna have to learn how to use it cause it's drastically different from dual blades but I do like how it's high mobility and relies on dodging for defense like dual blades.

I finally caught that damn fossil fish too. fukk holding a bounty like that behind bad rng

Just got the game a few days ago...i can't even front, Im overwhelmed af :snoop: so much shyt flying at you at once, never seen so many tutorial prompts in my life.
It is a little overwhelming at first
My advice is to try out the difference weapons in training and see which you like best. Cause using the wrong weapon for your play style can easily lead to a bad experience.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

It's another super sized monster fight like Xeno or Zorah. Will this be the first one that's actually fun?

No, probably not

I hope it's better than devil. Trash ass armor

Looks waaayyyy better than that butt ugly armor.
9b61b9b5774a2ea2f72c34871723664c.jpg

Weapons are nice too
a73bcdbfe49aa2c35f2aee2cb828b3ca.jpg

Please tell me this Palico armor is at least on par with the Xeno set. Sick of having to have my little breh out there in a wedding dress
fef2f4b1cd5c39c021772573cef070bc.jpg

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I been slacking...finally beat Nergigante...:whew:

I zoned out on this nikka. Took me like 5 tries then all of a sudden I'm on Insect Glaive and I'm not even touching the ground. Totally dominated him..no deaths.

I think I'm gonna start farming now though...I'm taking most things down with ease. I tried to solo Pickle last night and got him to near death and this nikka proceeded to throw a boulder and a Great Jagras at me...at that point I said fukk it...:damn:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds

Reading the details of this quest makes it sound convoluted as hell and you're pretty much going to need a squad to complete it.

I know most brehs have abandoned this game by now, but for the few of us that still play we should form a Coli Squad so it would be easier to squad up (on Xbox1). I plan on playing this til I get all gold crowns :whew:
if y'all interested I'll try to make one by the weekend....

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reading the details of this quest makes it sound convoluted as hell and you're pretty much going to need a squad to complete it.

I know most brehs have abandoned this game by now, but for the few of us that still play we should form a Coli Squad so it would be easier to squad up (on Xbox1). I plan on playing this til I get all gold crowns :whew:
I'm down for the squad. I don't know how it works though

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

i'm defintiely still playing, on ps4 though.

its my first MH, and i only get to put in like 5 hours a week total. shyt is mad fun, super hard, but it always feels rewarding when you beat a new monster. currently im up to Diablos in the story. got a long way to go.

not gonna cop God of War till im way farther.

Huda2daf

Superstar
Daps
I'm down to clown on this new mission. I'm level 68 hammer/dual blade/bow user