Monster Hunter: World | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Man, this nergigante been getting at me...

I'ma have to attempt to get at the Bagel to get my power/armor talons...this shyt is nuts.
What weapon do you use when you fight Nerg. I usually run lance and pick him apart slowly.

One tip I can offer is when he goes for his divebomb, sheathe your weapon and dive away from him, you'll get this coward dive and you become invincible during it and if you got any jumping jewels i think that's what they are, they'll extend your roll and evade distances so you can go farther when you try to avoid his attacks.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Sir fighting temper deviljho is like fighting a new game plus bonus boss the amount of hit point he has and the damage he can do is crazy high.
Pretty much, every other elder dragon or tempered monster takes maybe 15-20 minutes, except Kirin cause fukk Kirin, but Jho takes me a solid 30-40 minutes. Most of the time I can only solo it cause I can draw the fight out, but when I play with groups, people keep getting washed.

The only time the group did good was when they actually just kept making thunder traps and kept trapping him and doing damage so I switched to my support class and kept them healed and buffed the whole fight while I sniped from a distance since they had to worry about getting killed while luring them to traps.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's one thing I still haven't figured out how to use.

It won't matter much till later but it really starts helping when you start making loadouts for stronger creatures.

I'll put it like this. I'd rather have a low leveled, low-rank guy that understands monsters and is great with the radial over a fully armored and decked out beast who just thinks smacking the monster is ok.

It's that big of a deal. Taking the time to get your radial set up can save SO much time in quests when you ain't trying to scroll through your item bar manually.

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
It won't matter much till later but it really starts helping when you start making loadouts for stronger creatures.

I'll put it like this. I'd rather have a low leveled, low-rank guy that understands monsters and is great with the radial over a fully armored and decked out beast who just thinks smacking the monster is ok.

It's that big of a deal. Taking the time to get your radial set up can save SO much time in quests when you ain't trying to scroll through your item bar manually.
See this that bullshyt.

Using my main build the only items I ever use is whetstone's, flashpods and vitality mantle. If you spending that much time in the radial menu you either speed running or fukking up.
Lance slow fukks Nergigante something serious. Can the shield stop Teostra's blast like that :ohhh:

That's been the only elder dragon that's actually gave me problems.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See this that bullshyt.

Using my main build the only items I ever use is whetstone's, flashpods and vitality mantle. If you spending that much time in the radial menu you either speed running or fukking up.

Well...yeah, I'm usually speed running because we're doing farming to get as much for our builds as possible. :mjlol:

Flash pods are definitely the most important item in the game though but using proper healing for group play, affinity boosters for max damage, armor skins, etc makes things much better as a group especially when Tempered Elder Dragons can destroy you.

You running around fighting tempered Teo and tempered Vaal with no Radial Menu? How long those fights taking? :francis:

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Well...yeah, I'm usually speed running because we're doing farming to get as much for our builds as possible. :mjlol:

Flash pods are definitely the most important item in the game though but using proper healing for group play, affinity boosters for max damage, armor skins, etc makes things much better as a group especially when Tempered Elder Dragons can destroy you.

You running around fighting tempered Teo and tempered Vaal with no Radial Menu? How long those fights taking? :francis:
12-18 minutes solo can get down to 6 minutes in a group. Tempered elder dragons ain't shyt.

I wish the game would tell me how many tempered monsters I killed. Because I probably got around 100 tempered elder dragon kills.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Is there a finesse way to kill every monster or is it all hack and slash

If you want finesse go for the Insect Glaive

Sir fighting temper deviljho is like fighting a new game plus bonus boss the amount of hit point he has and the damage he can do is crazy high.

Is he the only tempered monster that gets a huge hp boost compared to the regular version? The others just hit harder, his hp is ridiculous.
I run Dual Blades, have for every hunt in over the 150 hours of play. No way I'm beating him with those, his attacks and stomp tremor are great counters to any type of sustained attack for me.
I could try a different weapon but only other weapon I like using is hammer after running a few arena quests but that has even less range with no defense either.
It's crazy cause regular Jho is a bit of a pushover. The gap between the regular and tempered versions is insane

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis

Is he the only tempered monster that gets a huge hp boost compared to the regular version? The others just hit harder, his hp is ridiculous.
I run Dual Blades, have for every hunt in over the 150 hours of play. No way I'm beating him with those, his attacks and stomp tremor are great counters to any type of sustained attack for me.
I could try a different weapon but only other weapon I like using is hammer after running a few arena quests but that has even less range with no defense either.
It's crazy cause regular Jho is a bit of a pushover. The gap between the regular and tempered versions is insane
I think they only up the damage they can do, but that dude tanks everything, but I can see them uppin' his health as well since that events drops those warrior and heto streamstones everytime you beat it so they're prolly made it OD so it ain't a cakewalk.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yeah I see youtube video of a guy said he feel they add a shyt ton of health to temp djho and it make sense I use sword and shield I can kill a regular djho 10 to 15 minutes but temp djho it take the whole 50 minutes for me just to capture him.

teacher

All Star
Daps
Yeah I see youtube video of a guy said he feel they add a shyt ton of health to temp djho and it make sense I use sword and shield I can kill a regular djho 10 to 15 minutes but temp djho it take the whole 50 minutes for me just to capture him.

Gonna have to get my sword and shield on....can I block most of his attacks with it? :jbhmm:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gonna have to get my sword and shield on....can I block most of his attacks with it? :jbhmm:
You can but it depend on what kind of decorations and skills you have such iron wall which Guard | Monster Hunter World Wiki and guard up https://monsterhunterworld.wiki.fextralife.com/Guard+Upand Health Boost | Monster Hunter World Wiki if you don’t have the decorations you can try and go for mix match armor set or craft a charm.

four weapon you should use is Master Bang | Monster Hunter World Wiki and Royal Rose | Monster Hunter World Wiki and Xeno Mabura | Monster Hunter World Wiki and Thunderbolt Sword II | Monster Hunter World Wiki

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I need a build to beat Tempered Jho with Dual Blades.
Hugh defense doesn't do shyt, he hits too hard. I need evasion and regenerating health

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I need a build to beat Tempered Jho with Dual Blades.
Hugh defense doesn't do shyt, he hits too hard. I need evasion and regenerating health
Evasion charm 3. With the kush piece that has evade window. Make the rest Vaal hazak set with vitality jewel.

You will have 200 health with chefs choice. You will regenerate 4 times the health at all times. And you can literally dodge roll through tempered jhos breath attack. If that ain't cutting it add in 3 protection jewels.