Monster Hunter: World | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
They got deviljho up in this sh!t :banderas:
Giant disappointment for me
Kicked the shyt out of him solo on that quest, first try without getting carted once. The challenge is trying not to get frustrated cause he runs away like a bytch constantly.
Standard Deviljho fight in MHW:
Kick the shyt out of Deviljho for 30-60 seconds
Watch him run away and chase after him
Rinse and repeat

The good thing is he drops tracks like crazy. I think I maxed out research level on day 1 with him

I see what people mean about there being a lack on content here compared to previous Monster Hunter games. I've close to 125 hours and there's not much left to do. I'm trying to max all my research levels and then I have nothing else. I could do the arena quests but I don't like them.

teacher

All Star
Daps
Giant disappointment for me
Kicked the shyt out of him solo on that quest, first try without getting carted once. The challenge is trying not to get frustrated cause he runs away like a bytch constantly.
Standard Deviljho fight in MHW:
Kick the shyt out of Deviljho for 30-60 seconds
Watch him run away and chase after him
Rinse and repeat

The good thing is he drops tracks like crazy. I think I maxed out research level on day 1 with him

I see what people mean about there being a lack on content here compared to previous Monster Hunter games. I've close to 125 hours and there's not much left to do. I'm trying to max all my research levels and then I have nothing else. I could do the arena quests but I don't like them.

Still a bunch of monsters to add from previous games. Did they add higher armor levels then ‘hard’ *pause? But this monster hunter had a WAAAAYYYYY better single player then Tri and 4. I soloed him 2 but I did get carted twice when he started going rabid and I got careless :manny: Me personally I’d like to complete all the quests.

Last edited:

teacher

All Star
Daps
Walmart and Amazon got this on sale for $45. I'm waiting for it to go on sale at Best Buy.

That’s actually a good idea especially if you are a noob....You have a bunch of seasoned players to help carry you :ohhh: and sorta speed level since you can join peoples quest.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Good lord :picard:

I just copped this shyt yesterday and I’m thinking shyt sweet now at the low levels but this shyt here got me looking at my Katana like :francis:

Definitely gonna switch to that Axe/Sword & Shield combo after this expedition :lolbron::russ:
Just use the weapon you feel plays the best. Charge blade is cool but can be very inaccurate. Katana is best for cutting off tails and breaking parts. Long reach and high accuracy

teacher

All Star
Daps
Good lord :picard:

I just copped this shyt yesterday and I’m thinking shyt sweet now at the low levels but this shyt here got me looking at my Katana like :francis:

Definitely gonna switch to that Axe/Sword & Shield combo after this expedition :lolbron::russ:

You can use more then one type of weapon....makes it easier to collect all the different efx. YMMV

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Finally gave in and bought this,:wow: I don’t really fukk with the Monster Hunter series and my only experience with it was the monster hunter game on the PSP but I am loving this heavy. It’s a shame I didn’t get it sooner so I could complete it before GOW comes out. I am glad there is a narrative that propels the game forward to a Degree and gives your hunter a sense of purpose.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People are hot garbage at the tempered Deviljho quest. I see this some shyt I gotta do solo
Yeah I find it easier to hunt him by myself but not by much if the fight take place somewhere like elder recess or the waste I would have a easier fighting him what make temper deviljho so hard is he has such a large hitbox where if your fight him in a tight space he wind take alot of your health if you dont dodge just at the right time. I only hunt it with other when I some fun it like people dont know how to dodge and heal at the right moment.

teacher

All Star
Daps
Tempered Kirin :damn: Probably going to have to give it a go solo the palico is better help then most hunters :francis:....but first I need to get me a fire dual blades :ohhh:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Tempered Kirin :damn: Probably going to have to give it a go solo the palico is better help then most hunters :francis:....but first I need to get me a fire dual blades :ohhh:

Breh I finally solo his ass this past weekend with my R&B Palico (shout outs to @42 Monks ).

A few tips:

- he has significantly lower health than the other Elders.
- get the Thunderproof mantle if you don't have it. Also bring your vitality mantle.
- equip as many anti-stun/anti-paralysis decorations that you have in inventory.
- Use the coral orchestra on your Palico and give them a weapon with fire/ blast damage.
- If you use a lance or another shield weapon you can actually block a lot of the lightning attacks if you brace for it early enuff.
- Be patient!! Don't rush trying to get greedy he will one shot your ass every time. He carted me twice b4 I finally killed him and on my 3rd time I was extra precautious. I let that nikka go to sleep 2 times before I finally took his ass out. :bryan: